The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Hypocrite

Banned

Default Another Hypocrite

The fallout never ends with the Republicans does it. The fact that the man is gay is not news. The fact that he is a liar and a hypocrite is.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-im-gay/62065/

It will be interesting to see how the Republicans deal with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    The fallout never ends with the Republicans does it. The fact that the man is gay is not news. The fact that he is a liar and a hypocrite is.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-im-gay/62065/
    The only ones that are hypocrites are people like you. I don't agree with the guy but from reading the article he did not push the anti gay agenda. Nor did he confirm or deny his sexuality but then again what do you care.

I thought you libs were all for keeping what happens behind closed doors, behind closed doors.

Hypocrite!
    John Abramson

Retriever Supply
    www.retrieversupply.com

American Retriever
    www.americanretriever.com

Code 3 retrievers
    www.code3retrievers.com

I'm not sure I see your point. It seems that a man has decided to come out of the closet after keeping his sexuality hidden for a significant portion of his life. Is that a bad thing? It seems to me that it happens all the time in people from all walks of life.
    What "fallout" are you referring to?
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

How can he be a hypocrite when he fought behind the scenes to temper the attacks against same sex marriage. I personally don't agree with some of his views on that subject but we all have a right to our own views. Seems like those that throw the insults now are the hypocrites.
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

I did not like the man's politics before and doubt that anything has changed. However, I will not fault him for anything about his sexuality or his decision to "come out". It is not easy to be gay or have gay family members in the Republican Party. I always admired the way the Cheney's faced this with their daughter.

Is Barney Frank any different?????

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I did not like the man's politics before and doubt that anything has changed. However, I will not fault him for anything about his sexuality or his decision to "come out". It is not easy to be gay or have gay family members in the Republican Party. I always admired the way the Cheney's faced this with their daughter.
    You "KNOW" this how?

Or maybe you mean because when you leftys (who claim it's not a big deal) find out and you make a it a big deal.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 08-27-2010 at 12:18 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You "KNOW" this how?

Or maybe you mean becuase when you leftys find out you make a big stink about it.

RK
    Well, I actually know a few Log Cabin Republicans (a group of gay Republicans). However, it should also be obvious given that the platform and rhetoric of the GOP are consistently anti-gay. Bush took some heat as a result of his commitment to include gays within his administration, The more libertarian Republicans have tended not to care too much about sexual orientation. However, for the religious right opposition to homosexual behavior has been a core issue.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I would imagine it's difficult to be gay in any party. Unless you happen to be running for office in a very liberal or gay area.
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA