M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    The only ones that are hypocrites are people like you. I don't agree with the guy but from reading the article he did not push the anti gay agenda. Nor did he confirm or deny his sexuality but then again what do you care.

I thought you libs were all for keeping what happens behind closed doors, behind closed doors.

Hypocrite!
    Yes, he did push the anti-gay agenda. And now he is lying about it. Come on, even you can't be that gullible. He not only supported the anti gay agenda, but was a part of the party leadership that used it at every turn when it suited his career goals. Now, perhaps you can explain how you get off on calling me a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Yes, he did push the anti-gay agenda. And now he is lying about it. Come on, even you can't be that gullible. He not only supported the anti gay agenda, but was a part of the party leadership that used it at every turn when it suited his career goals. Now, perhaps you can explain how you get off on calling me a hypocrite.
    There's that "Pot meet kettle" deal again.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Dear Hypocrite,

Are you going to tell us that just because this guy was part of the Republican party that he was in lock step with every item? I did not know that we all were of one mind.
    I personaly would rather vote for a "gay" republican then a "straight" democrat. Even though his morals would not be in line with mine, he would probably still be a better choice on other issues. I don't know too many single issue voters.

As for you. You seem to be over joyed that a Republican came out to the closet. Who cares. You call him a liar but if a Democrat did the same you would be talking about how brave he was and how sexual prefrence doesn't matter. You probably would even be proud of him.
    John Abramson

Retriever Supply
    www.retrieversupply.com

American Retriever
    www.americanretriever.com

Code 3 retrievers
    www.code3retrievers.com

Dear Hypocrite,

Are you going to tell us that just because this guy was part of the Republican party that he was in lock step with every item? I did not know that we all were of one mind.
    I personaly would rather vote for a "gay" republican then a "straight" democrat. Even though his morals would not be in line with mine, he would probably still be a better choice on other issues. I don't know too many single issue voters.

As for you. You seem to be over joyed that a Republican came out to the closet. Who cares. You call him a liar but if a Democrat did the same you would be talking about how brave he was and how sexual prefrence doesn't matter. You probably would even be proud of him.
    Well said, sir.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Dear Hypocrite,

Most people view this kind of action from people in leadership positions as not only hypocritical; but also immoral, selfish and self serving. Your steadfast defense of the this behavior seems to suggest a rather dogmatic view of politics.
    As for me, I find this double standard lifestyle that has become so common in political leaders reprehensible and completely unacceptable. I don't care what party they play with.
    Where have you ever seen anything written by me that would suggest I would not view a democrat or any other hypocrite with the same contempt? If they live one lifestyle in secret' while denouncing and persecuting it in practice, they fail the test of decency, let alone leadership. You seem to disagree with that assumption. I respect your right to do so.

Still waiting for your explanation on why Tax Cuts for Billionaires is so vital to the American economy? Will you be weighing in soon?
    Wake up. Wrong thread, DS. Already answered.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Is Barney Frank any different?????
    YES, but it isn't becouse of his love of boys

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Is Barney Frank any different?????
    Yes, the issue is not sexual habits, it is hypocritical behavior.

hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
    –noun
    a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.