The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet The Koch's

Banned

The New York times? Really?

I just laughed right out loud!

Where is the condemnation of george soros. The article, in its one paragraph that includes soros, appears to go out of its way to accept his influence.

Left wing water carrier!
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    The New York times? Really?

I just laughed right out loud!

Where is the condemnation of george soros. The article, in its one paragraph that includes soros, appears to go out of its way to accept his influence.

Left wing water carrier!
    Information is simply information Subroc. Doesn't matter who delivers it. As much as I despise FOX, sometimes they actually provide some factual information that nobody else does. I appreciate that. The fact that a few of billionaire fanatics with an agenda, from the far fringes of the political spectrum, are funneling hundreds of millions of dollars into political process is useful information. The fact that is goes back several generations is even more useful. What is the word for that... Oh yes, the word than cannot be voiced. It's called a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Information is simply information Subroc. Doesn't matter who delivers it. As much as I despise FOX, sometimes they actually provide some factual information that nobody else does. I appreciate that. The fact that a few of billionaire fanatics with an agenda, from the far fringes of the political spectrum, are funneling hundreds of millions of dollars into political process is useful information. The fact that is goes back several generations is even more useful. What is the word for that... Oh yes, the word than cannot be voiced. It's called a conspiracy.
    Or spin.....
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

My point is where is their expose' on soros? I expect the times left wing agenda is the whole reason for the story. They want to identify money that they perceive is being directed against their agenda and dismiss money they perceive supports it.

I won't worry about the big money being funneled into the political process until at least one of the major networks is owned and takes positions that the right or conservatives are not the nations enemy, the media accepts conservative positions and academia and Hollywood is not completely tainted by the extreme left.

Other than that, bring on the money to support conservatives and their positions.
    Last edited by subroc; 08-29-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

At least the Koch's are Americans. Can't say that for Obongolo supporter Soro's.

My point is where is their expose' on soros? I expect the times left wing agenda is the whole reason for the story. They want to identify money that they perceive is being directed against their agenda and dismiss money they perceive supports it.

I won't worry about the big money being funneled into the political process until at least one of the major networks is owned and takes positions that the right or conservatives are not the nations enemy, the media accepts conservative positions and academia and Hollywood is not completely tainted by the extreme left.

Other than that, bring on the money to support conservatives and their positions.
    Sometimes I think the only name you guys know is Soros. Pretty sensitive about your boys getting some print I see... The Kochs and Richard Mellon Scaife have been at it for a long time, not to mention that guy from Australia. The liberals can't hold a candle to these guys.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Sometimes I think the only name you guys know is Soros. Pretty sensitive about your boys getting some print I see... The Kochs and Richard Mellon Scaife have been at it for a long time, not to mention that guy from Australia. The liberals can't hold a candle to these guys.
    Buzz, You're a bright guy . Please explain why the D's generally have larger donate's & a huge base to work with. Need I say Hollywood, where conservatives are generally banned, or the Sandlers of S & L fame. The list is actually fairly huge .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Exposes are only needed when activities are carried out in secret. If you want to track Soros' activities, simply go to the Open Society Foundation web site. It is also very hard to say that Soros allows his business interests to drive the issues that he supports. The sames cannot be said of the koch brothers. By the way, the same New Yorker author did a major investigative story on Soros before. For that story, she was given open access to staff, files and meetings for a period of weeks.

Mark Dayton is running for Senate here, but the family business, Target Corp., is a big contributor to Republican causes. Go figure!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!