The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet The Koch's

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    By the way, the same New Yorker author did a major investigative story on Soros before. For that story, she was given open access to staff, files and meetings for a period of weeks.
    Why wouldn't she be given open access? Hell, she's on the same team as Soros...he had nothing to fear. Mayer's writing is to the left of Noam Chomsky. For you to imply that she treated her expose on the Koch brothers the same as Soros is about as laughable as to say Rush Limbaugh treats conservatives the same as liberals.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Sometimes I think the only name you guys know is Soros. Pretty sensitive about your boys getting some print I see... The Kochs and Richard Mellon Scaife have been at it for a long time, not to mention that guy from Australia. The liberals can't hold a candle to these guys.
    LOL. Buzz, do you check under your bed with a flashlight every night to make sure Fox News isn't hiding there? I'm surprised that a campaign finance watchdog like yourself hasn't pointed out the story about the 2008 campaign contributions of the network news execs, writers and reporters. 88% of their money went to the Democrats; over a million dollars. I've been waiting and waiting for you to wring your hands about it, but alas...nada. Fox money to the GOP = bad. NBCCBSABC money to the DNC = chirp, chirp, chirp.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Why wouldn't she be given open access? Hell, she's on the same team as Soros...he had nothing to fear. Mayer's writing is to the left of Noam Chomsky. For you to imply that she treated her expose on the Koch brothers the same as Soros is about as laughable as to say Rush Limbaugh treats conservatives the same as liberals.
    Read it for yourself ()http://www.newyorker.com/archive/200...041018fa_fact3. Soros has never made a secret of his political interests or his contributions. He announces the amounts, he announces the recipients and he makes his sympathies clear. The Koch brothers do everything in secret. Who are they trying to hide from?

If someone gives to a charity anonymously, is it nefarious?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    LOL. Buzz, do you check under your bed with a flashlight every night to make sure Fox News isn't hiding there? I'm surprised that a campaign finance watchdog like yourself hasn't pointed out the story about the 2008 campaign contributions of the network news execs, writers and reporters. 88% of their money went to the Democrats; over a million dollars. I've been waiting and waiting for you to wring your hands about it, but alas...nada. Fox money to the GOP = bad. NBCCBSABC money to the DNC = chirp, chirp, chirp.
    But the Democratic party is the only place the"independent middle of the roaders" have to go!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Are not corporations now, by SCOTUS ruling, allowed to give to whomever they wish, protected by the First Amendment?

Be they right or left?

Quit yer bitchin.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift