The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The Most and Least Honest Pundits

Default The Most and Least Honest Pundits

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/me...will/19610146/

Interesting ratings of the most and least honest political pundits.

George Will and Sean Hannity scored the highest. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh scored the lowest.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Interesting but remember sometimes liers figure and figures lie.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Interesting but remember sometimes liers figure and figures lie.

It looks fair to me, straight up. They have Sean Hannity ranked 2nd! If this was a Liberal publication with an agenda in news, I doubt Hannity would be ranked that high.

And, lets face it, Glenn Beck makes up stuff as he goes and was ranked least accurate.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Probably is but you can make numbers do anything.

Just saying
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    It looks fair to me, straight up. They have Sean Hannity ranked 2nd! If this was a Liberal publication with an agenda in news, I doubt Hannity would be ranked that high.

And, lets face it, Glenn Beck makes up stuff as he goes and was ranked least accurate.
    I used to think that Beck makes up stuff as he goes...

But I have (not often) but have, done exactly what he tells his audience to do and check him...I have followed the layout he provides (in essence snopes his work), and found that (if I had to say) 80% ish of his layout is accurate, there are and have been found to be true links between SEIU and Obama, Sorros, "soical agendas" etc etc...

When he puts his stuff up on the "blackboard" and draws his links between this and that...I have checked it, more often then not is is right....ie..this person did this, and that person contributed to that, which put in place this person and now this persons agenda is being forced upon us...or this person used to do this and so and so is a firm beliver in what that person used to do and they have the ear of the administration...etc etc...

Does he interject "HIS" opinion...YES YES YES...but should his "opinion" be taken as FACT and used to determine if he is honest...or anyone else for that matter....NO,NO,NO!!!

NCA

I logged on to the newspapers site and checked all the statements. I didn't verify them all by opening the links further. The truth portion, we could be skewed to say anything they want. select true statements from pundit one to give them a higher staistic of true statemsts and ignore their lies or questionable statemets. Take out of context or search for grey area statements to vilify someone you don't like.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.