The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The Dangers of Investing....

Default The Dangers of Investing....

Stratfor reports:

Rumors have circulated in China that People’s Bank of China (PBC) Gov. Zhou Xiaochuan may have left the country. The rumors appear to have started following reports on Aug. 28 which cited Ming Pao, a Hong Kong-based news agency, saying that because of an approximately $430 billion loss on U.S. Treasury bonds, the Chinese government may punish some individuals within PBC, including Zhou. Although Ming Pao on Aug. 30 published a report on its website indicating that the prior report was fabricated by a mainland news site that had attributed the false information to Ming Pao, rumors of Zhou’s defection have spread around China intensively, and Zhou’s name has been blocked from Internet search engines in China.
    Can't these guys take a joke? Surely they know that we will never pay them back without a massive devaluation first.

Since there is no possible way of paying them back, I figured we would just default on our loans and tell them, sorry.

Gov. Zhou Xiaochuan has entered the US illegally via California/Mexican boarder and is now living is Nancy Pelosi guest house disguised as a Mexican gardener.

Then, we just add tariffs to all goods imported from China.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-30-2010 at 04:40 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Since there is no possible way of paying them back, I figured we would just default on our loans and tell them, sorry.

Gov. Zhou Xiaochuan has entered the US illegally via California/Mexican boarder and is now living is Nancy Pelosi guest house disguised as a Mexican gardener.

Then, we just add tariffs to all goods imported from China.
    I KNEW I caught him on one of my 'game' cameras the other night near the border at a salt lick/water hole.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech