The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the stars

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I do understand it genius, why don't you?

But hey, you and Rog are on the same page, should be very proud!!

RK
    dont worry stan, let them have their fun. my bet is roger will be glued to the set, just like he is for every episode of that show.

i bet he even drives a pt cruiser.

A fundamental difference is that Bristol Palin and her on again off again hubby to maybe be or not have now placed themselves on the public stage for personal celebrity and gain. Both are now adults and will be judged on the public stage for their behavior, with no more consideration than is routinely given to the likes of Lindsay Lohan. Chelsea Clinton never put herself on a similar stage, and Dave certainly never put his children there.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    so you know for certain she is the one and only college senior that is still a virgin at TAMU??
    Where the hell did you pull that out of?
    Making stuff up again, I see......and quite personal at that.

She's an adult, and I trust her judgement that I instilled in her growing up, and that's all I'm saying on this forum. Other than I'm immensley proud of her, and her accomplishments, and the wonderful person she's turned out to be. That's the line and you don't cross it.
    Last edited by dnf777; 08-31-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    dont worry stan, let them have their fun. my bet is roger will be glued to the set, just like he is for every episode of that show.

i bet he even drives a pt cruiser.
    Never watched the show. Just saw something about it on GMA this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    A fundamental difference is that Bristol Palin and her on again off again hubby to maybe be or not have now placed themselves on the public stage for personal celebrity and gain. Both are now adults and will be judged on the public stage for their behavior, with no more consideration than is routinely given to the likes of Lindsay Lohan. Chelsea Clinton never put herself on a similar stage, and Dave certainly never put his children there.
    Without her parents, would Bristol have been famous? No. They didn't make themselves famous and put themselves in the limelight, the media did it while Sarah was campaigning. They had ZERO choice as to whether or not they would be known world wide. It still doesn't make it right to bash someone's kids.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Rationalization: "In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question."

The second strongest human drive!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Without her parents, would Bristol have been famous? No. They didn't make themselves famous and put themselves in the limelight, the media did it while Sarah was campaigning. They had ZERO choice as to whether or not they would be known world wide. It still doesn't make it right to bash someone's kids. unless they are democrats. there I fixed it for you
    This look familiar?????????????????

duckheads

Hillary was talking with Chelsea before the wedding and asked " Have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea replyed "not according to DAD!"
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 08-31-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Rationalization: "In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question.

RK

Its evident from your numerous posts that you know very well what rationalization is, and how to use it. You don't need to convince us by posting definitions. Add aviodance and diversion to that list as well.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Its evident from your numerous posts that you know very well what rationalization is, and how to use it. You don't need to convince us by posting definitions. Add aviodance and diversion to that list as well.

OK Lil' Yardley, I am sure you pleased him coming to his rescue.

Good boy!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

OK Lil' Yardley, I am sure you pleased him coming to his rescue.

Good boy!!!

RK
    Case in point.