The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect Example of Dishonest Media

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Bill I agree with you. In this case I am not even sure it was totally the liberal agenda that drove this. If they reported the story, that the county was breaking the law and being suied for it and that they admit they are wrong and are working on changing it, there would only be a 1 min segment on the news or a short story in the paper. This way they get several days of play from it, viewer polls, web comments.....all about the money

Corey-did you take the opportunity to comment to the station? I would have bombarded them with emails and snarky comments.

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Corey-did you take the opportunity to comment to the station? I would have bombarded them with emails and snarky comments.

I actually did better than that I know the producer and director/boss of the news programing there. I called him and gave him what for. He is a big lib (homosexual, anti gun...) however and don't think he cared much
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    I actually did better than that I know the producer and director/boss of the news programing there. I called him and gave him what for. He is a big lib (homosexual, anti gun...) however and don't think he cared much

i thought dnf lived up north somewhere??

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i thought dnf lived up north somewhere??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of agenda's...have you seen the Nissan commercial using the polar bear? It's despicable! But the Algore GW crowd is no doubt thinking it's cute. Have never owned a Nissan, but I called the local dealership on it. Not surprisingly, the manager agreed with me.

Thankfully in my neck of the woods, most of us are conservative...and Algore and his minions suck.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.