RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Grandson :TONIGHT 8:00 pm PST on ESPN - USC vs. Hawaii

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Klamath Hunting Gold 
#1 ·
For Bon and others who have been following our oldest grandson's football career. He is David Graves (Jr.) who is a QB at the Univ of Hawaii. Last year he was a freshman red-shirt. NOW IT's THE BIG TIME.

TONIGHT (Thurs., Sept 2) at 8:00 p.m. PST the Univ of Hawaii vs. USC game will be shown nationally on ESPN.

Our grandson will not be the starting QB. He is #2 in their depth chart which means he will be in when the starting QB is out.

We are told he will see some game time (air time) during the game. He has been studying USC's gamebook for months and is UP for the game.

Hope you get a chance to see him play. Don and I will be glued to our TV tonight.

Proud grandma,
Helen

#4 ·
I'd say they have an uphill battle, but I certainly hope Hawaii can pull the upset. Nobody is more deserving than Laney boy and USC of a little nationally televised beatdown.

Here's hoping your grandson has a great game and stays healthy!

#5 ·
I would pull against USC if they were playing the University of Iraq. Hope your son passes for 500+ yards and wins by at least 50.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.