The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: muslims are just brilliant

Banned

Default muslims are just brilliant

"The Freedom Party leader made a film in 2008 which accused the Koran of inciting violence and mixed images of terrorist attacks with quotations from the Islamic holy book.

Wilders was also charged because of outspoken remarks in the media, such as an opinion piece in a Dutch daily in which he compared Islam to fascism and the Koran to Adolf Hitler's book "Mein Kampf."

Of late he has been in the news for plans to speak out against a planned mosque in New York City on September 11, the ninth anniversary of the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people."

ok, so a guy says muslims are violent by nature of their religion, they are outraged and threaten to cut off his head in retaliation......

we need to exterminate this vermin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100903/..._dutch_wilders

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    ok, so a guy says muslims are violent by nature of their religion, they are outraged and threaten to cut off his head in retaliation......

we need to exterminate this vermin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100903/..._dutch_wilders
    Are you talking the assassination of this one man, or exterminating the entire religion?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Are you talking the assassination of this one man, or exterminating the entire religion?
    .....yes......

I think Wilders and Muhammad deserve each other -- maybe 20 years in a shared cottage on a desert island. They are both religious and cultural bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I think Wilders and Muhammad deserve each other -- maybe 20 years in a shared cottage on a desert island. They are both religious and cultural bigots.
    If they have a spare room, I could suggest a forum member who would certainly add zest to that duo.

Although one way or another, I suspect any duo or trio from that group would quickly revert to 'one man standing'.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

If you think Muslims are brutal, read up on the crusade against the Cathars in Europe in the 12th through the 14th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism

If Islam is guilty of triumphalism in building mosques at the site of victories, so are Christians. The Cathedral at Albi, France is a fine example.

This is a building specifically built to remind you who is boss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Al...ia_Commons.jpg

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/f...hedral-photos/

Here is a website where you can spin the camera around inside or point it up to look at the ceiling which is impressive.
    http://www.360cities.net/image/albi-...50,-13.98,70.0
    Last edited by zeus3925; 09-04-2010 at 02:25 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Who cares what happened a thousand years ago. all I'm concerned with is the present.
    If catholics or protestants or hindus ,buddas or what ever were like todays finatical diper heads I would have the same suspicions of them as I do about muslims.

But muslim is the soup du jour. Catholic radicals are not out on the streets raping animals or slaughtering people. Its mostly muslim extremests blowing things up. I consider all those who agree with the muslim extremists but never act out( Hint- hint mostly are muslim) as guilty of the same and deserve the same fate.

Consent is part of the problem too.

Of course many muslims are regular ole folks. But many if not the majority are infidel haters. There fore I have no compulsion to blow them a kiss.

Pete
    Just saying that people are people regardless of faith or politics. Madness can break out anytime where there is zealotry. But, before the criticism goes down make sure your past is clean. Western Civilization's is not clean. Auschwitz and Treblinka are reminders of that. Remember Northern Ireland?
    Last edited by zeus3925; 09-04-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

I respectfully disagree Sarge. Only those with clean pasts can defend themselves? We are fighting a war against Islamic terrorism-that would be the Muslim faith's direct connection. I have a clean past, not so much as a stone thrown at anyone, regardless of faith. I will not happily accept the empty reasurrances from the Muslims about how much they are a people of peace-while they dance in the streets when our country was attacked. Where in the hell is the peaceful majority who supposedly "disavows" the radical element of their faith? Probably the same place as the lawyer is who defended the aduterous Iranian woman-terrified of their own kind. I don't know about most christains, but I sure as heck am not afraid of my fellow christains when I disagree with them. History is full of really bad people, it is defined by good people who do the right thing. Allowing the Politically Correct to take over and toss out common sense is a huge mistake.

Also-I don't care about the "muslims bracing for the anniversary of 9-11". I care about the thousands of my fellow Americans getting ready to face another day without their loved ones, getting their hearts torn out again as another September 11th passes and still no trial, no verdict, no accountability, no justice. What's worse, now we brought these scum to our own shores and gave them our rights. What a perversion. The crusades are not some back handed reason to justify what was done to this country, in this century. Maybe David should have renamed the thread to be less inciteful, but I happen to agree with his point.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Well said...