The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: muslims are just brilliant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

If we consider non-repubican, non-Christians as "infidels" for the sake of argument, then most republicans are infidel-haters as well by that definition, by my perusal of this forum.
    Certainly not true everywhere; but definitely accurate on this website. Lots of scared, angry people around these parts. It's a good thing its all in cyberspace. Otherwise, I'd probably be dead by now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Both of you made your negative points.

Awesome!!

Now....we have an issue.....it is a real issue.....Muslim related fasnatics are trying to kill America.
    There are quite a few of them.

Say only 2.5% or 1% or even .25% of all these religions are fanatics.

Do the math............
    Muslims--1.6 Billion +
    Americans--312 Million +

RK
    Your right. The math is important. At this point, I'm pretty sure we Americans have killed more Muslims. Maybe what.... 1000 to one. Or more like 10,000 to one. And lets not forget, the vast majority of them were completely innocent.
    BTW, geography's important too. And we still haven't attacked the right country.
    These are pretty good signs that our response is a bit off target wouldn't you say? Perhaps we should take a lesson from the Christian's among us. Instead of sending our tanks and bombers, over to kill them; maybe we would be better off sending some people over to build Mosques, hospitals and schools for them.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Your right. The math is important. At this point, I'm pretty sure we Americans have killed more Muslims. Maybe what.... 1000 to one. Or more like 10,000 to one. And lets not forget, the vast majority of them were completely innocent.
    BTW, geography's important too. And we still haven't attacked the right country.
    These are pretty good signs that our response is a bit off target wouldn't you say? Perhaps we should take a lesson from the Christian's among us. Instead of sending our tanks and bombers, over to kill them; maybe we would be better off sending some people over to build Mosques, hospitals and schools for them.
    How do you know this to be fact?
    I took a CE class.
    We discussed the "THALMUS," basically if you are indoctrinated with a philosophy and a consistant controlled behavior ove a period of time it sticks.

Often regardless your conscious efforts.
    Much like a human "thermostat."

If this makes no sense to you, please don't bore me with childish comments.

(The thalmus in conjunction with the pituatary gland secretes chemicals that affect certain parts of the brain.)

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-05-2010 at 09:25 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

I took a CE class.
    We discussed the "THALMUS," basically if you are indoctrinated with a philosophy and a consistant controlled behavior ove a period of time it sticks.

(The thalmus in conjunction with the pituatary gland secretes chemicals that affect certain parts of the brain.)

RK
    How do I know we've killed mostly innocents? Well, when your primary weapons are F14 Tomcats's, F16 Fighting Falcons, General Dynamics F11 Aardvark, etc .... Its kind of hard to be precise on who you kill. On a more personal level, I've seen the pictures of dead and mutilated children that rank among the unfortunate 'collateral damage' that we unleashed. Sorry, fighting terrorism with bombers ain't gonna work.
    As far as the rest of your post, it's very impressive. And there is a lot of truth to it. That is precisely why I keep mentioning that we haven't attacked or addressed the real root of the Islamic problem. That is the hate festering Mosques of Saudi Arabia. Ask me to turn up the heat there, and you have my support.

I took a CE class.

RK
    I guess that must mean that religious bigots can't be cured. Too bad. If you want to play with math, you might want to compare 1.6 billion Muslims with 2 billion Christians. They are all pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    How do I know we've killed mostly innocents? Well, when your primary weapons are F14 Tomcats's, F16 Fighting Falcons, General Dynamics F11 Aardvark, etc .... Its kind of hard to be precise on who you kill. On a more personal level, I've seen the pictures of dead and mutilated children that rank among the unfortunate 'collateral damage' that we unleashed. Sorry, fighting terrorism with bombers ain't gonna work.
    As far as the rest of your post, it's very impressive. And there is a lot of truth to it. That is precisely why I keep mentioning that we haven't attacked or addressed the real root of the Islamic problem. That is the hate festering Mosques of Saudi Arabia. Ask me to turn up the heat there, and you have my support.
    So....your assuming??

Any way, my post on the thalmus is not an indictment that all Muslims are mean.
    But they are raised with an indoctrination of at the least dis like for America & Americans.

Even though they may not buy it 100%, some is still there.

Example: The racial prejudices that existed in the 50's & 60's, though many have worked hard to remove them, when you are raised with it it is difficult to completely overcome.
    Same with the anti-American prejudice Muslims are many raised with.
    (no, I don't know how many exactly)

Everyone has them, if you "independent middle of the roaders" try to claim you are 100% free of prejudice of bias I would tell you to your face--"YOU ARE A LIAR!!"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Dippy your way of base with your aircraft designations. I doubt F14 or F11 aircraft were used to kill our friendly muslims. More of your childish drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I guess that must mean that religious bigots can't be cured. Too bad. If you want to play with math, you might want to compare 1.6 billion Muslims with 2 billion Christians. They are all pretty much the same.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You "GUESS???"

I used a number to reflect Americans.
    Didn't I state that??

Oh....Yeah, I did, you were just too anxious to post a clever retort to pay attention!!

OOOPS!!!!

Oh well, at least it wasn't 6 paragraphs!!

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-05-2010 at 09:54 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You "GUESS???"

I used a number to reflect Americans.
    Didn't I state that??

Oh....Yeah, I did, you were just too anxious to post a clever retort to pay attention!!

OOOPS!!!!

Oh well, at least it wasn't 6 paragraphs!!

RK
    But by implication, you were holding an entire religion responsible for the acts of a relatively small number of maniacs. I suspect we can come up with just as many maniacs of our own. Your grounds for condemning all Muslims would apply just as well to all Christians.

Any way, my post on the thalmus is not an indictment that all Muslims are mean.
    But they are raised with an indoctrination of at the least dis like for America & Americans.

RK
    What is your source for that info or is it grabbed from the ether?
    Sarge

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!