The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: When is Enough Enough??

Default When is Enough Enough??

Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The goals of the infrastructure plan include: rebuilding 150,000 miles of roads; constructing and maintaining 4,000 miles of railways, enough to go coast-to-coast; and rehabilitating or reconstructing 150 miles of airport runways, while also installing a new air navigation system designed to reduce travel times and delays.

Officials said the White House would consider closing a number of special tax breaks for oil and gas companies to pay for the proposal.

So you are against putting people back to work?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    The goals of the infrastructure plan include: rebuilding 150,000 miles of roads; constructing and maintaining 4,000 miles of railways, enough to go coast-to-coast; and rehabilitating or reconstructing 150 miles of airport runways, while also installing a new air navigation system designed to reduce travel times and delays.

Officials said the White House would consider closing a number of special tax breaks for oil and gas companies to pay for the proposal.

So you are against putting people back to work?
    This is exactly what America needs right now. Giving money to wall street billionaires didn't work, because they invested it in China! Cudo's to Obama for getting one right. Now, lets see if he can actually make it happen. That's where he usually comes up short.

Will the projects have to be shovel-ready?

Money from the stimulus was supposed to go to infrastructure, too. It has been discussed that more than one of the projects that $ is going to could be better used for other projects. PA's money, supposed to repair bridges ostensibly, is rumored to have gone, in large part, to shoring up public transportation in cities.

Maybe I'll just believe it when I see it.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.