The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i am sick of hearing this president...

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    How DARE you besmirch the good name of the Three Stooges by bringing them up on this forum! Shame on you!!
    I am afraid I have to side with Dave on this one.

3 finer men never held office!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Now that's really freakin' hilarious.

In your fervent efforts to blame everything on Republicans, now you blame losing the elections in the fall on Republicans.

Your killin' me.......

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

:

RK
    You need to read what I said again. The blame lies with the President, not the Republicans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    a true leader would reach across the aisles, and show how they can work together. find common ground and build upon it. doesnt have to be 100% bipartisan - thats never happened, but at least find the common ground, and show you are the type of LEADER that even a political opponent can listen to. you recognize the greatness and leadership qualities in some of your opponents, and you work with them to build trust and a strong relationship.

a charlatan and a narcissist demands the other side reach across to him, totally and unequivocally. and when they dont, he belittles them to the masses of his useful idiots.

it cant be any simpler than that, can it?

we need a LEADER, and at this point i dont care what "party" they ascribe to, so long as they ANSWER to ALL OF US!

and whoever it is better listen to the tea party, they are the real backbone. i guarantee there are more www2, korean, viet nam, and gulf war vets and their supporters there than in the "entitlements" crowd. and those guys have anted a lot more that the "entitleds", so i am with them.

barrack hussein obama is a JOKE. the only leadership qualities he has is over the mental and political blind........
    Sometimes a "true leader" simply overcomes the forces set against him. Obama has come up short IMHO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Sometimes a "true leader" simply overcomes the forces set against him. Obama has come up short IMHO.
    uh-duh - ya really think so??????????

this is clearly the only coherent post you have ever been able to muster.

and clearly it also only by accident

a true leader would reach across the aisles, and show how they can work together. find common ground and build upon it. doesnt have to be 100% bipartisan - thats never happened, but at least find the common ground, and show you are the type of LEADER that even a political opponent can listen to. you recognize the greatness and leadership qualities in some of your opponents, and you work with them to build trust and a strong relationship.

a charlatan and a narcissist demands the other side reach across to him, totally and unequivocally. and when they dont, he belittles them to the masses of his useful idiots.

it cant be any simpler than that, can it?

we need a LEADER, and at this point i dont care what "party" they ascribe to, so long as they ANSWER to ALL OF US!

Make you a deal ,Gib. I'll go whisper your message in BHO's ear, if you do the same in that nice Mitch McConnell"s ear.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

When the sun comes up tomorrow, do me a favor. Look up and tell me what color the sky is.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    When the sun comes up tomorrow, do me a favor. Look up and tell me what color the sky is.
    gray. i can tell you that now, just like i can tell you how blue they will be for us in november.

tropical storm Hermine onshore flow regards......pretty fitting, eh?

reagan did it, bush sr, and clinton, all better than this clown obama. even W did it better than him. hell, even carter had at least a few handshakes across the aisle.

mathematically one is infinitely greater than zerO.

Originally Posted by depittydawg
    You've got to be kidding. This presidents undoing was trying to reach across the aisle to the obstructionist party for a year and a half. It not only cost him his base, it cost the Democrats the elections this fall.
    DD, The president's "undoing" has been shoving stuff down the throat, and up the other orifice, of an electorate that was overwhelmingly against it. There was NO obstruction except that PBO couldn't even get the moderate Dems that would nominally be on his side of the aisle, to go along with most of his radical progressive agenda when they had the sheer force of numbers. They didn't need the Reps if their plan was so good.
    I'll just use the example of Rep. Minnick D - ID 1st who some of the common sense to listen to what his constituents were telling him NO! instead of what Pelosi & the Oval Office had to say.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

If everyone keeps quoting DS, what good does it do me to have him on "Ignore"?

As for the thread subject, I'm sick of hearing and looking at this clown as well.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    DD, The president's "undoing" has been shoving stuff down the throat, and up the other orifice, of an electorate that was overwhelmingly against it. There was NO obstruction except that PBO couldn't even get the moderate Dems that would nominally be on his side of the aisle, to go along with most of his radical progressive agenda when they had the sheer force of numbers. They didn't need the Reps if their plan was so good.
    I'll just use the example of Rep. Minnick D - ID 1st who some of the common sense to listen to what his constituents were telling him NO! instead of what Pelosi & the Oval Office had to say.
    Ok, so as an independent I agree with you the Democrats and their president have failed. We disagree on why they failed, but little significance. But before I can cast a vote for a Republican I have a question that needs to be answered. Just what exactly are the Republicans going to do differently from their previous policies that created the mess we're in?
    I've asked this before and have never received an answer. I have not heard ONE republican leader articulate their strategy on any of the major issues. As much as I'm disappointed in the Democrats performance, it is still a major improvement over the last round of Republicans we survived. The Republican Congress of the nineties gave us deregulation of energy, banking, insurance, finance, and NAFTA. Where did that lead us?
    The Republican Congress of the last decade gave us record deficits, 3 wars (all unfinanced), corruption the likes nobody alive has ever witnessed before (remember K street, Denny Hastert, Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Jack Abromoff... ) How did that work out for us?
    All I keep hearing from Republican leaders is the same old nonsense. They need to tell us what THEY want to do.