The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The General Speaks

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    How do you feel about all the Japanese-built and owned hotes in Hawaii? During the 50th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor, the majority of returning survivors had to stay in Japanese owned accomodations. How's that?
    Is that like a mosque??

Didn't think so.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Talk to WWII veterans.....you'll learn a lot more than you will on POTUS!
    most all wwII vets have forgiven the japanese and moved on in that respect, because they see they are not individuals full of eternal hate for americans. 50 yrs later and japan embraces our values.
    big difference between that and islam, but i wouldnt expect for you to be able to grasp that concept.

One of the main problems is Obongolo has been jamming muslim nonsense down our throats. Such as the NASA muslim initiative, paying for the Ground Zero Imam trip to muslim countries and paying to build and renovate mosques on taxpayers money, failure to prosecute Muslim terrorists and supporting the Ground Zero mosque. Just wish I had a Koran to burn along with other Floridians.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    One reason can be summed up in two words. Glenn Beck. I saw a best of Glenn Beck yesterday on FOX. That is one warped individual.
    You must have a king-sized bed to fit all those scary boogeymen who hide underneath it....Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck...they're all gonna git you, sucka.

"Boo! It's me! Glenn Beck!"
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Do the Japanese hotels have giant Japanese insignia to announce their presence over Pearl Harbor? Haven't been there, so don't know.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Since most Muslim countries are ruled by Muslims who abide by their interpretation of the Muslim Holy book, POLITICAL!!!

That flag means as much to me as that book means to them.

Don't beleive me?
    Try burnin' an American flag in front of me.

RK
    So you're saying you understand their position and as such, you agree with Patraeus?

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Let's see if I "get it" now, Stan. In your world, 'two wrongs make a right', and while we argue amongst ourselves, 'they' the terrorists, be they moslem terrorists (WTC), or good old boy terrorists (OK City), sit in their 'caves' and chortle, "lets keep 'em guessing, and at each others throats." "That way they'll never see us coming."

Good plan...Seems to be working for them.

It's got some of you so afraid.

JD

"We have met the enemy, and he is us." - Pogo.

But, why even try to reach you?

'They' have divided 'us'. In that respect 'they' won.

You know that, don't you?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I can understand what the Genl is saying ... this will provide propaganda for the violent Muslims. It is repugnant for this guy in FL to use burning a sacred book as a "protest". Certainly, there have to be other ways to protest effectively.

But some irony, too ... the book burning (which kills no one, nor vandalizes anything), we have to be careful about, lest the nasty guys get all riled up so they take it out on some innocent people (not just our soldiers, I'd guess) and convince the Muslim nice guys that we're bad to the core. However, we should be "understanding" and tolerant when the nasty guys do their nasty things.

Seems similar to the "bleeping" of the name Mohammed on the television show, or not making much of a fuss when the French cartoonist has his life threatened. Want to make sure we don't send the nasty guys over the top.

Isn't it time for a lot of the nice-guy Muslims to speak up and tell the nasty guys they've had enough?

Meanwhile, people who voice objection to GZ mosque stage "normal" protests ... gathering peacefully, carrying signs, not breaking any law or burning sacred books. They're trying to voice and opinion, but for this they are called bigots and intolerant. Aren't those nasty Muslim guys just a little bit bigoted, too?

So, isn't it about time we heard from more of the few Muslims who have agreed that GZ mosque is not such a good idea; that it is hurtful to many US citizens & that pain should be recognized. The same people who readily say that the US is the best country in the world for them to live in because of its religious freedom.

I'd be really ticked off if the bad guys in my ethnic group were giving me a bad rep. I'm thnking that the nice guys believe the nasty guys would come after them and do some serious personal damage to them if they spoke up. So, it seems that the nasty guys get everybody to play by their rules by fear and intimidation.

If there are 1.5 billion Muslims, and most of them are nice guys ... and only a small number are nasty guys ... shouldn't the nice guys be able to handle those odds & clean their own house? Or is there some reason why they don't?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Please pull this thread, this is the RTF not your political bulletin board!
    Joe B.

Northern Colorado

HRCH Bella's Devine Independence SH "Indy"
    Lakota Ridge Sage JH "Sage"
    SHR APR KB's Lakota Ridge Delaney JH "Del"
    RIP 2014 Lakotaridge Heartsome Tanner SH "Tanner"
    RIP 2012 Oryan of Cork "Orion"

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."
    "Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment."

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I can understand what the Genl is saying ... this will provide propaganda for the violent Muslims. It is repugnant for this guy in FL to use burning a sacred book as a "protest". Certainly, there have to be other ways to protest effectively.

But some irony, too ... the book burning (which kills no one, nor vandalizes anything), we have to be careful about, lest the nasty guys get all riled up so they take it out on some innocent people (not just our soldiers, I'd guess) and convince the Muslim nice guys that we're bad to the core. However, we should be "understanding" and tolerant when the nasty guys do their nasty things.

Seems similar to the "bleeping" of the name Mohammed on the television show, or not making much of a fuss when the French cartoonist has his life threatened. Want to make sure we don't send the nasty guys over the top.

Isn't it time for a lot of the nice-guy Muslims to speak up and tell the nasty guys they've had enough?

Meanwhile, people who voice objection to GZ mosque stage "normal" protests ... gathering peacefully, carrying signs, not breaking any law or burning sacred books. They're trying to voice and opinion, but for this they are called bigots and intolerant. Aren't those nasty Muslim guys just a little bit bigoted, too?

So, isn't it about time we heard from more of the few Muslims who have agreed that GZ mosque is not such a good idea; that it is hurtful to many US citizens & that pain should be recognized. The same people who readily say that the US is the best country in the world for them to live in because of its religious freedom.

I'd be really ticked off if the bad guys in my ethnic group were giving me a bad rep. I'm thnking that the nice guys believe the nasty guys would come after them and do some serious personal damage to them if they spoke up. So, it seems that the nasty guys get everybody to play by their rules by fear and intimidation.

If there are 1.5 billion Muslims, and most of them are nice guys ... and only a small number are nasty guys ... shouldn't the nice guys be able to handle those odds & clean their own house? Or is there some reason why they don't?
    Probably, Gerry for the same reason we are unable to thoroughly clean our own house of intolerence, bigotry, and hatred. Freedom of speech is not uniquely American.
    Many have spoken out in objection to the proposed koran-burning, as is their right.
    Many support it, as is their right.
    To your last question....why don't we see more christians speaking out as well?

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift