The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The General Speaks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brakke View Post
    Please pull this thread, this is the RTF not your political bulletin board!

Actually, this is the political section....

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    One of the main problems is Obongolo has been jamming muslim nonsense down our throats. Such as the NASA muslim initiative, paying for the Ground Zero Imam trip to muslim countries and paying to build and renovate mosques on taxpayers money, failure to prosecute Muslim terrorists and supporting the Ground Zero mosque. Just wish I had a Koran to burn along with other Floridians.
    Not Floridians, just a group of about 40 wacked out podunk hilljacks. This group is so small it is not even news worthy. It sure as hell is not Floridians any more than Texans were involved in Waco.

Who cares
    let them burn them it is there right. I don't support them but most of all I REALLY DON'T CARE.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brakke View Post
    Please pull this thread, this is the RTF not your political bulletin board!

Hummmmmm.....I think someone did not read what forum he opened
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Not Floridians, just a group of about 40 wacked out podunk hilljacks. This group is so small it is not even news worthy. It sure as hell is not Floridians any more than Texans were involved in Waco.
    Or any more than all Christians are ether polygamist child marriers or Klanís men.
    Or any more than all Muslims are radical extreme terrorist murderers.

I think that Florida ďministerĒ and I use that term loosely, is a ____ for even wanting to burn books. Just as I feel the child marrying polygamists, hate filled Klansmen, radical Muslim terrorists murderers are also the same aforementioned _____ And while Iím at it donít forget the alter boys! That small group of Catholic Priests will be rolling in the same pit with the others in this post. Because they are all _____ !!!!!

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

If what Lt Col Baumgartner (Ret) (former Gitmo warden) was saying last night is true, then the actual burning of the Koran is a moot point to the radicals. The fact that infidels have even touched "the holy book" in the 1st place is enough set the jihadists off on their next revenge mission. According to him, the captured prisoners would totally go off if the guards touched a Koran, even accidentally. Not just that prisoner, but the whole cell block. And a new copy had to be handed to them by a Muslim only.

But I want to ask, if it's SO holy, why was it ok for the prisoners to tear it up and flush it down the toilet? Where was the outrage over that? Why were there no "fatwa"s issued over that?
    Only "the faithful" can desecrate "the holy book"?
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

I wonder if we have a muslim dog person amoung us? And if we do, what do you think they think of us?

We should think about other beliefs and feelings before we start throwing this crap around. Over the years I have had the pleasure to know some fine people that were muslim, and I assure you they were kind good hearted people, but I can only imagine what it feels like to live in America (the home of free...meaning freedom of religion) and have to hear this crap which is intended only for political gain. In other words, ralley the igorant to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I wonder if we have a muslim dog person amoung us? And if we do, what do you think they think of us?

We should think about other beliefs and feelings before we start throwing this crap around. Over the years I have had the pleasure to know some fine people that were muslim, and I assure you they were kind good hearted people, but I can only imagine what it feels like to live in America (the home of free...meaning freedom of religion) and have to hear this crap which is intended only for political gain. In other words, ralley the igorant to vote.
    Do they have a message board??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Sorry folks, the supposed moderate muslims are the ones insensitive enough to want to build a mosque on ground zero. What do you think the militant ones want to do to Americans? Does 9/11 ring a bell? What's with the muslim thing besides being politically correct along with the muslim supporter Obongolo?

You won't find any muslims owning dogs as they "are unclean" in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Sorry folks, the supposed moderate muslims are the ones insensitive enough to want to build a mosque on ground zero. What do you think the militant ones want to do to Americans? Does 9/11 ring a bell? What's with the muslim thing besides being politically correct along with the muslim supporter Obongolo?

You won't find any muslims owning dogs as they "are unclean" in their eyes.
    I worked in NYC right beside the twin towers with muslims. I assure you they did not have anything to do with it. I lost friends that day too, some of which were muslims. So what you are saying is only Christians were effected by 9/11. All this is intended to do is rally the igorant. This mosque is out of sight of ground zero to begin with, but some people have made sure that it is in your sight.

I worked with engineers of many different religions when I was at Siemens. Four of them were Muslim, and they were all very nice people. I had a gastroenterologist who practiced Islam, and he treated me with great respect and compassion. My dad had heart surgery by a Muslim doctor at Cleveland Clinic. He was one of the best heart surgeons in the world for the particular surgery dad had. Same deal, he treated him with respect and compassion, and dad is doing well today because of him. He's currently planning a deer hunting trip to the UP of Michigan, then a pheasant hunt with me here in SD.

Nice to see you Sambo. Hope the ranch is coming along nicely!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)