The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Righties...

Default Righties...

You really need to tone it down a notch. You're hurting someone's feelings. If you aren't careful, he'll be looking for someone's ass to kick. It could be yours.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...-me-like-a-dog

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time -- and they're not always happy with me -- they talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," Obama said during a speech at Wisconsin's Laborfest on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    You really need to tone it down a notch. You're hurting someone's feelings. If you aren't careful, he'll be looking for someone's ass to kick. It could be yours.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...-me-like-a-dog
    I thought you were talking about dnf777.

I was ascared, I don't want no bad azzez beatin' me up!!

Big pansy regards......

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-08-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

I'd say that talking about him like he's a dog is an understatement of epic proportions.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'd say that talking about him like he's a dog is an understatement of epic proportions.

Yep, I love my dog!!!
    He is honest, loyal, trustworthy and a hard worker!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I thought you were talking about dnf777.

I was ascared, I don't want no bad azzez beatin' me up!!

Big pansy regards......

RK
    Let's be clear. I never said those things about you. You didn't make disrespectful remarks about my family. Nor did I explicity ever threaten anyone. I merely pointed out that big wind bags never have the cashews to say things like that to a man's face, so I chose not to get too riled up. If you or anyone else wants to make more of it, that's your choice, not mine.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

RK said it before I could, but the latest BHO-whine certainly does bring to mind the old proverb about the main difference between the man and a dog is the former bites the hand that feeds it.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Let's be clear. I never said those things about you. You didn't make disrespectful remarks about my family. Nor did I explicity ever threaten anyone. I merely pointed out that big wind bags never have the cashews to say things like that to a man's face, so I chose not to get too riled up. If you or anyone else wants to make more of it, that's your choice, not mine.

Did you say;

Quote:
    Originally Posted by road kill
    Please show me where I ever stated anything remotely close to that false assertion..........you're just making stuff up to whine about now.

RK

dnf777 said;

People LIKE you. Gibson. When asked if he was referring to killing a specific cleric, or exterminating the entire religion, he responded, "yes".

You two seem to have developed some type of bond here. I chose my words carefully.

Bossom buddy regards!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

-- they talk about me like a dog.
    It's obvious that PBO doesn't read the RTF (or POTUS Place for that matter).
    We don't talk about him near that well!
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    why dont we make something perfectly clear right here.

the following is an exact copy word for word in its entirity of what DNF is blowing out of proportion and trying to make look like i said something crude about one of his family members. he is taking a page out of obamas notebook, repeating something that is not accurate often enough so that people will soon believe him:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Originally Posted by dnf777
    For starters, I didn't choose to parade my kids on the national stage, and tout how wonderful abstinence only sex-ed works! Second of all, my oldest daughter is graduating from Texas A&M, and is not pregnant nor dating a playgirl model who's impregnated God only knows how many other women. Nor have any of us chosen to be on dance with the stars.

Finally, Bristol is probably too old for Clinton's likes.....and she may quickly surpass Monica in the chubby category too. She looks as if she's been hitting the moose-burgers pretty hard!

from me:
    so you know for certain she is the one and only college senior that is still a virgin at TAMU??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

there it is folks - he brought her into the mix as a direct comparison to bristol - and i merely asked if it was a proper comparison. from that he goes into stage 5 critical meltdown and makes vague threats with 3 for 1 namecalling!.

he's so cute!
    Last edited by david gibson; 09-08-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    It's obvious that PBO doesn't read the RTF (or POTUS Place for that matter).
    We don't talk about him near that well!
    Maybe he thinks he is being talked about like a silver labradoodle.