The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NFL Post Seson Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You seem to forget that I picked the Saints vs Packers for the NFC Championship game in the Super Dome. But, if we have to travel to the frozen tundra in sub 0 temps to do it, we have the D and running game to get 'er done.

I said the Saints O line manhandled the Viks D line, quit twisting it aroound!

Do some reserach and discover the last time a team ran for more 1st downs against the Viks than the Saints. We were both much younger men then!

Got to go, LSU just kickedoff.
    WHAT? LSU died? Dang I was hopin it would be a long slow painful death.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    WHAT? LSU died? Dang I was hopin it would be a long slow painful death.
    I picked them to go 6 - 6 on RTF in August. The fact that they squeeked past N Carolina in the opener looks like 7 -5 season to me now.

Les Miles' Offense is terrible and we can't win with J Jefferson at QB. Shame on Miles for not finding us another QB we can win with! Three seasons of Jefferson is three seasons too many!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I picked them to go 6 - 6 on RTF in August. The fact that they squeeked past N Carolina in the opener looks like 7 -5 season to me now.

Les Miles' Offense is terrible and we can't win with J Jefferson at QB. Shame on Miles for not finding us another QB we can win with! Three seasons of Jefferson is three seasons too many!
    Agree 100%. I picked them 7-5 before the season started and before I knew about NC's problems. With a QB that can hit a simple swing pass or dump off pass to the flats they will be lucky to go 6-6. Miles can't be that dumb when it comes to Jefferson. Are the other LSU QBs really bad enough to keep them on the bench? Without excellent talent on D and surrounding Jefferson LSU would be lucky to win 4 games. Embarrassing. Put 10 in at QB, Jefferson on the bench (outside of the stadium), and run the damn ball.

fp
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
    Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth