The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Obongolo's Catch and Release Program

  1. #1
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default Obongolo's Catch and Release Program

    The latest insanity out of the Obongolo administration is the catch and release program for illegal aliens. The Department of Homeland Security has instructed police who pull over illegals for a traffic infraction to release them unless they have committed a previous felony. This is in direct contradiction of federal law. In spite of nearly 70% of Americans support the deportation of illegals Obongolo comes up with this ridiculous initiative. We shouldn't be surprised with anything the kenyan clown comes up with.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    The latest insanity out of the Obongolo administration is the catch and release program for illegal aliens. The Department of Homeland Security has instructed police who pull over illegals for a traffic infraction to release them unless they have committed a previous felony. This is in direct contradiction of federal law. In spite of nearly 70% of Americans support the deportation of illegals Obongolo comes up with this ridiculous initiative. We shouldn't be surprised with anything the kenyan clown comes up with.
    would it not be illegal to order subordinates to ignore or break the law?

  3. #3
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default

    The sad fact is Obongolo doesn't care wether its illegal or not, he thinks he can do anything. I'd like to know why the fools at Homeland Security and ICE continue to get paid by taxpayers dollars when they won't do the job their being paid for.

  4. #4
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    The latest insanity out of the Obongolo administration is the catch and release program for illegal aliens. The Department of Homeland Security has instructed police who pull over illegals for a traffic infraction to release them unless they have committed a previous felony. This is in direct contradiction of federal law. In spite of nearly 70% of Americans support the deportation of illegals Obongolo comes up with this ridiculous initiative. We shouldn't be surprised with anything the kenyan clown comes up with.

    Is there a creel limit?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Is there a creel limit?
    More importantly, how do they taste when fried with slaw and hushpuppies on the side?

  6. #6
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Historically, deportations have averaged around 1/4 of arrests and detentions, with the balance being freed because of a lack of space and the resources to process the removal. Thus, "catch and release" has been the norm under all administrations, and not something invented by Obama. Deportations are now running at a rate of about 400,000 per year, which represents the highest levels ever. The total number of illegals has been declining over the last few years according to Pew estimates as a result of a mix of enforcement activities and our bad economy. One of the efforts that may prove more effective than most has been the implementation of more frequent and intense audits of employers during which employees with inadequate documentation of visa status are flagged. Employers must then correct the problem or terminate the employees. This helps in stimulating self removals, which are much cheaper for taxpayers.

  7. #7
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Historically, deportations have averaged around 1/4 of arrests and detentions, with the balance being freed because of a lack of space and the resources to process the removal. Thus, "catch and release" has been the norm under all administrations, and not something invented by Obama. Deportations are now running at a rate of about 400,000 per year, which represents the highest levels ever. The total number of illegals has been declining over the last few years according to Pew estimates as a result of a mix of enforcement activities and our bad economy. One of the efforts that may prove more effective than most has been the implementation of more frequent and intense audits of employers during which employees with inadequate documentation of visa status are flagged. Employers must then correct the problem or terminate the employees. This helps in stimulating self removals, which are much cheaper for taxpayers.
    For once Yardley is right on.
    By demolishing the American economy, Obama has done more to slow illegal immigration than any President in recent memory.

    The illegals no longer are coming in the numbers they once did due to the lack of opportunity.


    Good call Yardley!!


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #8
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    For once Yardley is right on.
    By demolishing the American economy, Obama has done more to slow illegal immigration than any President in recent memory.

    The illegals no longer are coming in the numbers they once did due to the lack of opportunity.


    Good call Yardley!!


    RK
    The destruction of the US economy has been a direct product of Republican policies. But of course you already know that.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by road kill
    For once Yardley is right on.
    By demolishing the American economy, Obama has done more to slow illegal immigration than any President in recent memory.

    The illegals no longer are coming in the numbers they once did due to the lack of opportunity.


    Good call Yardley!!


    RK


    The destruction of the US economy has been a direct product of Republican policies. But of course you already know that.
    __________________
    Jeff Goodwin
    http://jeffgoodwin.com
    http://yardleylabs.com




    RK knows that but will not admit it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member WaterDogRem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    The destruction of the US economy has been a direct product of Republican policies. But of course you already know that.
    Although this is going off topic, please enlighten us to which Republican policies you refer to?
    I find it hard to believe anyone can, truly, fully blame just the Republicans while using two open eyes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •