The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obongolo's Approval Rating At All Time Low

Default Obongolo's Approval Rating At All Time Low

The September 9th Rasmussen poll indicates Obongolo's approval rating continues to plummet. Only 23% of Americans strongly believe he's doing a good job while 47% strongly believe he's doing a bad job. Thats an approval rating of minus 24%. As I previously posted, Obongolo's approval rating before he leaves will be lower then George Bush. He's well on his way to fulfill that prediction. Minus 24% is with the backing of the NAACP, Acorn, SEIU, labor unions such as the UAW. He's been totally exposed as a FRAUD.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    The September 9th Rasmussen poll indicates Obongolo's approval rating continues to plummet. Only 23% of Americans strongly believe he's doing a good job while 47% strongly believe he's doing a bad job. Thats an approval rating of minus 24%. As I previously posted, Obongolo's approval rating before he leaves will be lower then George Bush. He's well on his way to fulfill that prediction. Minus 24% is with the backing of the NAACP, Acorn, SEIU, labor unions such as the UAW. He's been totally exposed as a FRAUD.
    While I don't dispute the content, I find the caustic manipulation of the President's name to be a junior high attempt at humor, and a poorly done one at that. Seriously...his real name is the one we want to remember after he serves his one term.

k g
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Have no fear ... Hillary will save the ship.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I can't resist.....As we all know that poor numbers are:

BUSH'S FAULT!!!!

So it's all good, nothing to look at here, move along, move along...........

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/09/0...-policies.html

FORT WORTH — Some people are criticizing President Barack Obama's handling of the economy, but George W. Bush will not be one of them, ...
    "I don't think it's befitting the office of the presidency to go out and be criticizing my successor," he said. "I didn't like it when some of my predecessors — a predecessor — criticized me."

Say what you want about him, Roger, et al but that's a lot classier than the whining from the other side.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Very respectable thing to say. I would expect nothing less than that from W. I wonder what the finger pointer in chief would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Very respectable thing to say. I would expect nothing less than that from W. I wonder what the finger pointer in chief would do if the shoe was on the other foot.
    I think we will find out in about 2 years.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/09/0...-policies.html

FORT WORTH — Some people are criticizing President Barack Obama's handling of the economy, but George W. Bush will not be one of them, ...
    "I don't think it's befitting the office of the presidency to go out and be criticizing my successor," he said. "I didn't like it when some of my predecessors — a predecessor — criticized me."

Say what you want about him, Roger, et al but that's a lot classier than the whining from the other side.
    Really how about Bush blaming Clinton.

Bush blames Clinton's Mideast summit for current disaster (?!)

The audacity of that Texas truckdriver and White House burglar George W. Bush continues to amaze. On British television, Bush blamed Clinton for the disaster in the Middle East. This is too good! We must let the man's words speak for themselves (as reported by the Associated Press on "Yahoo News") :
    "It wasn't all that long ago where a summit was called and nothing happened, and as a result we had significant intefadeh in the area," Bush said.
    This is obviously the schoolboy president's way of trying to divert attention away from his own inaction during the first year of his presidency while the Israeli-Palestinian situation degenerated into the savagery we are now seeing.
    Here's how Bush explains it: "The problem is, the American president, when he calls a summit, better get it right. If a summit fails, if the president ... lays it out there and nothing happens, generally the ... follow-up is worse than the status quo." This then explains clearly his policy of doing nothing at all. According to this logic, trying only makes things worse. Obviously the chance of a summit failing is high in such an incendiary situation as the one between Israel and the Palestinians. Bush neglected to explain why attempting to help negotiate a settlement would make things worse. Bush's neglect of the entire situation - or his encouragement of the bloodthirsty instincts of Sharon -- has certainly not helped.

Or this

Bush says he inherited recession
    Bush, Cheney take advantage of revised GDP data to say economy a mess when they took office.

Or this

Posted on Oct 12, 2006

Left: forbes.com/Right: time.blogs.com
    George W. Bush, retreating to familiar ground, has blamed the Clinton administration for North Korea’s nuclear arsenal. But the official who brokered the Clinton-era deal with North Korea called the idea “ludicrous,” and defended his efforts

Uh Roger, what part of the phrase " criticizing my successor" didn't you understand?

I was referring to the comments and actions of those Democratic former Presidents that undermined PGWB's policies/positions and interfered with then current events.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Uh Roger, what part of the phrase " criticizing my successor" didn't you understand?

I was referring to the comments and actions of those Democratic former Presidents that undermined PGWB's policies/positions and interfered with then current events.
    Actually I have never heard of a former President criticizing his successor ever. OOps I spoke too soon, I take that back.

ERIE, Pa.| Former President George W. Bush fired a salvo at President Obama on Wednesday, asserting his administration's interrogation policies were within the law, declaring the private sector -- not government -- will fix the economy and rejecting the nationalization of health care.
    "I know it's going to be the private sector that leads this country out of the current economic times we're in," the former president said to applause from members of a local business group. "You can spend your money better than the government can spend your money."
    Repeatedly in his hourlong speech and question-and-answer session, Mr. Bush said he would not directly criticize the new president, who has moved to take over financial institutions and several large corporations. Several times, however, he took direct aim at Obama policies as he defended his own during eight years in office.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-obama/?page=2
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 09-11-2010 at 10:48 AM.