Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's bumma's wedding ring?

Default Where's bumma's wedding ring?

Just noticed that it is missing.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Just noticed that it is missing.
    He is going out with the boys tonight and did not want anyone to know he was married.

Hope he was smart enough to buy a second one and keep it in his golf bag.

I have been married for 26 years and never wore one. I don't wear any jewlery other than a watch from time to time.
    No big deal. More of an issue when you wear one and then take it off as as needed. You take it off for a reason. Not wearing one ever is not the same.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

a couple of yrs ago, I broke (or did something that enlarged) the knuckle of my ring finger. I took off my wedding band because I didn't want to risk having to have it cut off. Sometimes wish I had another one, as there are some men customers that come in the store and think I am not married. Usually they are the drunk ones

too old be to hit on regards,
    Juli
    God answers prayers all the time. Even the ones we don't know we asked. God is Good (always)

"There are only two ways to live your life.
    One is as though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

Yeah, but Bumma always had one on. That's why I noticed it today during his news conference.
    I rarely wear my real one since its got stones in it, but rather wear the gold band that was my great grandmothers.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    I have been married for 26 years and never wore one. I don't wear any jewlery other than a watch from time to time.
    No big deal. More of an issue when you wear one and then take it off as as needed. You take it off for a reason. Not wearing one ever is not the same.
    When I was working my way through school, I worked in a shop doing repair and field service. I used to take my ring off and put it in my toolbox in the morning and try and remember to put it on at the end of the day. One day I forgot to take it off. We used to have to sometimes make and modify our own parts. I was on a lathe roughing out a shaft and caught the ring on one of the chuck jaws. Thought I was going to take my finger off. A funny story is one day I forgot to put it back on. Some of the guys talked me into stopping at a strip club on the way home. It was summer and I was really tan, except for where the ring sat on my finger. That white band glowed like neon under the black lights!

I think we should start a rumor and see if we can get it to go viral on the internets!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    When I was working my way through school, I worked in a shop doing repair and field service. I used to take my ring off and put it in my toolbox in the morning and try and remember to put it on at the end of the day. One day I forgot to take it off. We used to have to sometimes make and modify our own parts. I was on a lathe roughing out a shaft and caught the ring on one of the chuck jaws. Thought I was going to take my finger off. A funny story is one day I forgot to put it back on. Some of the guys talked me into stopping at a strip club on the way home. It was summer and I was really tan, except for where the ring sat on my finger. That white band glowed like neon under the black lights!

I think we should start a rumor and see if we can get it to go viral on the internets!
    what rumor, and why in the world would anyone care?

you are kidding, right? my lord, the riskiest thing you ever did in your life was go to a strip club with a wedding finger tan line and you want to become a legend for that??? and you are self promoting to boot??

you cant make this stuff up folks.....

i really have to quit hanging out around these types, on one hand they make me look superiorily macho, but at some point people will question why i would ever want to be seen with them....anywhere.....anytime.......and they are right

its like "the worlds most interesting man" hanging out with pee wee herman. yardley gives me a few laughs at his expense, but after that he is just a mere curiosity.......

i dont always drink beer, but when i do i prefer dos eqius, of course - regards.....
    Last edited by david gibson; 09-10-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

http://www.politico.com/click/storie...t_presser.html

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    what rumor, and why in the world would anyone care?

you are kidding, right? my lord, the riskiest thing you ever did in your life was go to a strip club with a wedding finger tan line and you want to become a legend for that??? and you are self promoting to boot??

you cant make this stuff up folks.....

i really have to quit hanging out around these types, on one hand they make me look superiorily macho, but at some point people will question why i would ever want to be seen with them....anywhere.....anytime.......and they are right

its like "the worlds most interesting man" hanging out with pee wee herman. yardley gives me a few laughs at his expense, but after that he is just a mere curiosity.......

i dont always drink beer, but when i do i prefer dos eqius, of course - regards.....
    Are you saying that some of the posters here are "girly men????"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis