The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: better watch what we say about obama!

Hey, Covey do you want to buy some waterfront property in Florida? Have you seen Obongolo's live birth certificate? I doubt it as no one else has seen it. Some people believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Hey, Covey do you want to buy some waterfront property in Florida? Have you seen Obongolo's live birth certificate? I doubt it as no one else has seen it. Some people believe anything.
    Don't recall having a baby and the births location being a prerequisite to getting married and divorced you never said anything about his birth. So unless you are now saying that his father isn't really his father (which blows your whole he's a muslim by birth right out of the water), Then his parents were married and then some time later divorced. then went to indonesia with her new husband some time later...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Well, the kid should look at the bright side; Dr. Michael Savage is banned from the UK for speaking the truth as well, he's in good company.

Maybe if he took a portrait of PBO and wrapped/taped it around a dildo, he could send the same message and apply for an NEA grant for being an "artist" ?!?
    That's a pretty strange post. Somehow, Kind of off the wall. Michael Savage? You've got to be kidding... The guy is a certifiable lunatic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I heard it on the Glenn Beck show.
    Then is MUST be true

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    That's a pretty strange post. Somehow, Kind of off the wall. Michael Savage? You've got to be kidding... The guy is a certifiable lunatic.
    Tongue in cheek humor that sometimes doesn't come across over the 'net.

When a Western government "bans" someone from entering their country because of their thoughts or words, grouping them with terrorists and murderers, I think it shows how shallow the roots of freedom are in that country.

As far as "certifiable lunatics" go, I think the ones at the NEA that give grants for "art" such as a picture of a crucifix in a glass of urine (ref Piss Christ by Andre Serrano 1987) are much more insane than Savage, who holds medical master's degrees and earned a PH.D from UC-Berkeley.
    But I guess that view of "lunacy" might depend on one's point of view of whether one feels that religious belief is a mental disorder (Mike Malloy) or liberalism is (Savage). After listening to both of those, I'd take my chances with Savage not being in the rubber room.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post

gboy, Here is some waterfront property in Florida for sale.

MLS ID: R2927517

Price: $65,000,000

City: Hobe Sound
    Bedrooms: 9
    Bathrooms: 12
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 09-15-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by YardleyLabs
    I have no idea. Does it matter? Based on his writings and what is known, Obama had no religious leanings before joining Trinity. His father and mother were both atheists.(Mother was described in your linked article as Agnostic, not atheist) While Christians by upbringing, Obama's grandparents were not active in any church. His upbringing was almost entirely secular and I suspect that his initial involvement at Trinity may have stemmed more from social reasons than religious ones. Based on the number of people (including you) who keep assuring me that I will call out for God at some point in my life despite more than 60 years as an atheist, I would assume that Obama can make a similar decision.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    So....you didn't read your own posted link??
    Not surprising.

"His baptism presents its own problems. The senior pastor at Trinity at the time of Obama's baptism was the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr., the preacher who was seen damning America on cable TV for weeks last spring—and will doubtless be seen again this fall."

I find it interesting that he allowed a Church and Pastor that he knew nothing about to babtise him.

Also, he was (and is IMO) as confused about his religion as he was (and is IMO) his race.
    Before you go nutz calling me names, perhaps you should read his autobiography, where he spends quite a bit of time discussing his confusion and ultimate dscisions in regard to this issue.

In the future, if you are going to post a link (the all approving lefty technique of indesputable truth) could you at least read it??
    Not your best effort....or was it??

I noticed no response.
    Nice sidestep............

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I noticed no response.
    Nice sidestep............

RK
    Anyone who defends Obama, should be required to read his autobiography....... very disturbing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by troy schwab View Post
    Anyone who defends Obama, should be required to read his autobiography....... very disturbing to me.
    Between you, me, Yardley and Little Yatdley, who amongst us do you think read that book?

BTW--Lest you beleive everything that's been said here, I can read and read that book because my son gave it to me and asked me to.

APPALLING!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis