The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It appears France has more balls than our POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    dnf read the Dock Diving thread again. No one supported you including David Gibson. Do I need to list all those who didn't support your BS? I believe Julie told you and your ilk what she thought of you the best.
    Where did I say anyone supported me? If you need to have such basic comprehension pointed out to you, no wonder you can't give a knowledgable answer about anything.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

dnf, your too stupid to even recognize Julie and others dumped on you for being an AH.

dnf, your too stupid to even recognize Julie and others dumped on you for being an AH.
    .......you win........
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Would seem to be logical basis for banning full-face concealment ... from a practical standpoint. What would a photo driver's license look like?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I go at it with dnf as good as any body here.
    Never called him anything remotely similar as what you just described.

"Your"/you're out of line.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-14-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Please check YOUR grammar before calling others stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If you guys like France so much, and think their government is so much better......what stopping you from going? Allons-y!

And what does "one nation, under God" have to do with this? That's also what they say in muslim countries...and that's why Sharia law is allowed to dictate women wear the exact garb you so decry.

Regardez....
    dave
    Their health system beats the crap out of our too...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I actually remember, and still resent, the addition of "under God" to the pledge in 1954,.......

that tells all of us here all we ever need and have ever needed to know about you

you, sir, are the epitome of whats wrong with this country and why we are in decline

you may as well pi$$ on a norman rockwell painting.

just flat sad you are

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    .....They certainly do not define our country, and they were not put there by our forefathers, who would have been horrified at the whole notion of such a universal pledge.
    oh, so you are so smart you can speak for our forefathers? then they must be equally horrified that "in god we trust" is on all of our currency?????

you cant be for real, but sadly, i know you are.

you have just placed yourself on par with dippity with these statements
    Last edited by david gibson; 09-14-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    .......you win........
    The only responce left to you Dave...why even try? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    that tells all of us here all we ever need and have ever needed to know about you

you, sir, are the epitome of whats wrong with this country and why we are in decline

you may as well pi$$ on a norman rockwell painting.

just flat sad you are

oh, so you are so smart you can speak for our forefathers? then they must be equally horrified that "in god we trust" is on all of our currency?????

you cant be for real, but sadly, i know you are.

you have just placed yourself on par with dippity with these statements
    As with the pledge, the motto "In God We Trust" was a post Civil War phenomenon. It was first used on a stamp in 1864. It did not become an official motto of the country until 1956 -- part of the same Eisenhower zeal that led to the modification of the Pledge. It was no accident that our revolutionary forefathers kept God out of the Constitution. It did not evidence a lack of belief on their parts, but a stronger belief that that the government was a secular institution that should not be involved in religion. That is one of the greatest (one might even say sacred) of their legacies. Unfortunately, religious zealots have been trying to backtrack on that commitment ever since. By the way, I actually enjoy Normal Rockwell paintings, but I also enjoy comic books. I wouldn't call him one of the world's greater artists.
    Last edited by YardleyLabs; 09-15-2010 at 06:12 AM.