The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Spam Block Must Be Broken

Default My Spam Block Must Be Broken

I got an unsolicited E-mail today from Chuck Schumer asking for money and telling me about the evil GOP, their candidates and how the world will come to an end if they are elected. Now I didn't ask to be contacted by this clown and don't live in his state.

Just how did he get my address?
    Anyone else get this message?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I got an unsolicited E-mail today from Chuck Schumer asking for money and telling me about the evil GOP, their candidates and how the world will come to an end if they are elected. Now I didn't ask to be contacted by this clown and don't live in his state.

Just how did he get my address?
    Anyone else get this message?
    Didn't I tell you? I've been making contributions in the names of all the most outspoken conservatives on the forum.

M<y father in law once sent a contribution in my name to the Republicans. I returned the favor. The Republicans still write to me 30 years later hoping for more. My father in law is dead, but I suspect the Democrats are still chasing him.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Didn't I tell you? I've been making contributions in the names of all the most outspoken conservatives on the forum.

M<y father in law once sent a contribution in my name to the Republicans. I returned the favor. The Republicans still write to me 30 years later hoping for more. My father in law is dead, but I suspect the Democrats are still chasing him.
    In Chicago he is still a viable vote!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

In years past I subscribed to the New Yorker & Mother Earth. Which eventually led to a solicitiation from the Chappaquikdik Kid which stated he had the solution to the nation's ills. My response, "He is not the solution, He is the problem", returned in their postage paid envelope. Stopped the solicitations immediately . Everything else gets round filed , though I do contribute on occasion.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Damn if I didn't get one from James Carville today asking for money to keep the GOP from getting their "grubby little paws" in control of the Senate.

I still would like to know how they got my address.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Damn if I didn't get one from James Carville today asking for money to keep the GOP from getting their "grubby little paws" in control of the Senate.

I still would like to know how they got my address.
    It's in the data base of a forum called Potus Place and if you think you been spammed now... just wait. The best is just around the corner.

Who do you think are those 'visiters' everyday? Retriever enthusiatists?(SP)

But don't stop postin', we got rights...don't we? JD

Gotta broom?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    It's in the data base of a forum called Potus Place and if you think you been spammed now... just wait. The best is just around the corner.

Who do you think are those 'visiters' everyday? Retriever enthusiatists?(SP)

But don't stop postin', we got rights...don't we? JD

Gotta broom?
    Yeah, I gotta a broom. Is it my turn?
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Yeah, I gotta a broom. Is it my turn?
    At your pleasure. If your spam blocker were trully broken, it would let you in here? Que No? Hugh.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

My good friend John Kerry just got in touch with me today asking for money. I certainly wasn't aware that according to the email "we had been through these tough fights before". I guess I forgot.

Never in my adult life have I been contacted for donations from the Democratic Party and now they have been after me 3 times this week alone.

Are they desperate?
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 09-17-2010 at 04:44 PM.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

My good friend John Kerry just got in touch with me today asking for money. I certainly wasn't aware that according to the email "we had been through these tough fights before". I guess I forgot.

Never in my adult life have I been contacted for donations from the Democratic Party and now they have been after me 3 times this week alone.

Are they desperate?
    you mean you werent there when he gave the "coup de gras" on a poor little 16 year old kid in his BVD's??

are we talking about the same john kerry? the one that more recently said that our soldiers were murdering women and children in iraq "in the fashion of Jengis (sic) khan"?

how could you not give your hard earned money to such a fine example of american patriotism, you know he needs it! the "why dont you just f**k off" heinz side of the family doesnt share much with him you know.......poor guy, he has to earn his allowance by parking his yacht in tax free states.......