The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Spam Block Must Be Broken

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    you mean you werent there when he gave the "coup de gras" on a poor little 16 year old kid in his BVD's??

are we talking about the same john kerry? the one that more recently said that our soldiers were murdering women and children in iraq "in the fashion of Jengis (sic) khan"?

how could you not give your hard earned money to such a fine example of american patriotism, you know he needs it! the "why dont you just f**k off" heinz side of the family doesnt share much with him you know.......poor guy, he has to earn his allowance by parking his yacht in tax free states.......
    Actually that comment was made during his 1971 testimony before Congress concerning the Vietnam War. More specifically, he was recounting comments made by more than 150 honorably discharged and decorated soldiers concerning the atrocities that they had witnessed and/or committed themselves against civilians in Vietnam. (See http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=38635 and http://www.factcheck.org/swift_boat_..._betrayed.html )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Actually that comment was made during his 1971 testimony before Congress concerning the Vietnam War. More specifically, he was recounting comments made by more than 150 honorably discharged and decorated soldiers concerning the atrocities that they had witnessed and/or committed themselves against civilians in Vietnam. (See http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=38635 and http://www.factcheck.org/swift_boat_..._betrayed.html )
    yeah, i know when his "coup de gras" statement was made, and i know the event. i know it was 1971 and his later comments were about Iraq. duh.

have you ever heard the words "irony" and "sarcasm"? see, i was being "sarcastic" because of the "irony" that kerry would chastise our soldiers today for actions JUST LIKE he admitted he committed in viet nam.

yardley - the "sheldon cooper" of RTF (and truthfully, thats a compliment. i like sheldon cooper.)
    Last edited by david gibson; 09-17-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    yeah, i know when his "coup de gras" statement was made, and i know the event. i know it was 1971 and his later comments were about Iraq. duh.

have you ever heard the words "irony" and "sarcasm"? see, i was being "sarcastic" because of the "irony" that kerry would chastise our soldiers today for actions JUST LIKE he admitted he committed in viet nam.

yardley - the "sheldon cooper" of RTF (and truthfully, thats a compliment. i like sheldon cooper.)
    Actually, he never said he committed such acts himself. You made that up yourself (what a surprise). He was quoting others who said that they did. He was in the Navy on a Swift boat, as you might remember. To hear it from the commercials, of course, he never saw any real action at all.

Oh good grief. Now my good friend Madeleine Albright is asking me for money. Am I the only one?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I think someone has played a cruel joke on you.

Pretty funny, actually...

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Oh good grief. Now my good friend Madeleine Albright is asking me for money. Am I the only one?
    I assume you mean the one ending like this
    This isn't the first time we Democrats have faced a determined opponent. We have beat them before, and we'll do it again. But it will only happen if we all act now.

Thank you for all that you do for our party and our country.

Sincerely,

Madeleine Albright
    That's what happens when you let Democrats get your email address... There is actually an unsubscribe message at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I assume you mean the one ending like this
    This isn't the first time we Democrats have faced a determined opponent. We have beat them before, and we'll do it again. But it will only happen if we all act now.

Thank you for all that you do for our party and our country.

Sincerely,

Madeleine Albright
    That's what happens when you let Democrats get your email address... There is actually an unsubscribe message at the bottom.
    I know. I'm just curious how many I'll get.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Who the heck is Bob Menendez? Now he's asking for my money. That makes 5 close personal friends who have contacted me begging for money in the last week. Wonder how many more will show up?
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Update!! Spam blocker finally worked and sent a message from the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee to the $**t can.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Obama himself contacted me today. Wow!
    Freeway JYD