....its so sad you gaffed and said its hell
    ooooh such hell.

she said it - she didnt - she said it - she didnt
    thats all they had to say
    but at the end of day
    carla was the only one who never spoke and we - un-der-stand
    poo-oor michelle

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

just doesnt pass the smell test to me. obviously if she said something like this its news, bad news, so the obama talking heads got with the french talking heads and they all said it didnt happen. keep it hush hush, and carla herself never said anything herself. the other day it was a biography she is working closely with the authors on, suddenly its totally unauthorized.

>>>>>

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/...lady-hell-job/

"The French embassy has also said its untrue, "Mrs. Bruni-Sarkozy distances herself completely from the content of the book 'Carla and the Ambitious,' which was not authorized and the authors alone are responsible for its contents. The words attributed to the first lady of the United States were never said," was the offfical statement on Thursday. But Bruni-Sarkozy who the U.K.'s Daily Mail's claims authorized this biography of herself and worked with the writers on the content has not personally denied it.

But what realistic motivation would provoke Bruni-Sarkozy to lie?

Some reports allege that Bruni-Sarkozy sanctioned this passage in the book as payback because the Obamas passed on a dinner invite from Bruni and her husband, French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

According to an unauthorized Bruni-Sarkozy biographer, Besma Lahouri, Bruni-Sarkozy has an alleged rivalry with Michelle Obama that has strained relations between the French and American couples."

>>>>>>>

my take - she said it, and she (and other insiders) is livid that something she said in private went public, and both sides realized mega-damage control is in order.

the next time these two are together the cameras will be rolling!

who needs Pari, Spears, and Lohan when you have this kind of cattiness in the whitehouse??

so unpresidential. its like the beverly hillbillies in DC meet the jeffersons.

OMFG!

So being being first lady might be hell?

And someone on the RFT just said they hate the double-T. My God, what is the world coming to???
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    OMFG!

So being being first lady might be hell?

And someone on the RFT just said they hate the double-T. My God, what is the world coming to???
    and you just posted a reply to my post without calling me mean and nasty names or twisting the story to fit something you could defend!

dogs and cats living together i'll tell ya.....