The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Is Christine O'Donnell A Doofus??

Default Is Christine O'Donnell A Doofus??

I assume the info is true in light of her canceling two national interviews scheduled for Sunday AM. Check out:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archivi.../09/027251.php

I can't help but wonder why Bill Maher would have her on his show in the late 1990's. At any rate, how could someone be so dumb not to realize that this stuff from her past made public on a TV program hosted by a left wing nut would not come up? I understand Maher has plans to air more clips of her until she agrees to be a guest on his program. Kind of a hostage situation.

Maybe she should move to Salem and run there.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Her ability to tell the truth is rivaled only by AlGore!
    New benchmark in pathologic mistruthing?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I assume the info is true in light of her canceling two national interviews scheduled for Sunday AM. Check out:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archivi.../09/027251.php

I can't help but wonder why Bill Maher would have her on his show in the late 1990's. At any rate, how could someone be so dumb not to realize that this stuff from her past made public on a TV program hosted by a left wing nut would not come up? I understand Maher has plans to air more clips of her until she agrees to be a guest on his program. Kind of a hostage situation.

Maybe she should move to Salem and run there.
    she just showed she's not ready for Prime Time, I could see passing on Face the Nation...but passing on Fox News Sunday she couldn't ask for a more sympathetic audience...As more of her qualifications (or lack thereof) emerge she will end of being the poster child for people voting for a cause or ideology instead of as William F Buckley said " vote for the most electable conservative candidate"...that senate seat was the Republican's for the taking, they may live to regret the Tea Party hijack of the nomination if she gets beat in the general election
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    she just showed she's not ready for Prime Time, I could see passing on Face the Nation...but passing on Fox News Sunday she couldn't ask for a more sympathetic audience...As more of her qualifications (or lack thereof) emerge she will end of being the poster child for people voting for a cause or ideology instead of as William F Buckley said " vote for the most electable conservative candidate"...that senate seat was the Republican's for the taking, they may live to regret the Tea Party hijack of the nomination if she gets beat in the general election
    The Fox News release I read made no mention of the Maher BS.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Some people I know, acquaintances kind of. Are a group of Druids. For a long while my Dad has let them use our family deer camp for their spring and fall solstice celebrations. Sadly, there are not many places folks can dance naked around a bonfire anymore. Anyway, a couple of the druid folk are also wicken. And they are fine decent folk and they always block and split more firewood than they use and clean up after themselves. I don’t see the problem. Freedom of religion right?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    that senate seat was the Republican's for the taking, they may live to regret the Tea Party hijack of the nomination if she gets beat in the general election

I certainly wouldn't. Why have a RINO in a position to constantly back-stab conservatives. Put the Democrat there, so we KNOW what to expect.

She no doubt has her peccadillos, but to have no less of an un-American authority as Bill Maher bring up her past, should be considered from the standpoint of 'sinking down to your hosts level of understanding'. In other words, saying stuff his sleasy mind will readily understand.

Those that laud Maher are the creme de la creme of the atheist crowd....as un-American as this nation has to offer.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    And they are fine decent folk and they always block and split more firewood than they use and clean up after themselves. ?

And THAT is the final test of true character!

I have to agree Ken, I know a few Wiccas, and they are fine people, well respected in the community. Very generous and kind, in every way. Haven't put them to the firewood test yet, though, but I'm sure they'd pass.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/24/wo...s.3272493.html

"Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him."

If PBO's drug usage (wouldn't that be considered "dabbling" as well?) didn't disqualify him from becoming President, why should this be any different?

Who was hurt by it? Imo, the left ought to be falling all over themselves trying to get her into office now if they truly support "alternate lifestyle choices".

PS O'Donnel was about 28 at the time of the "interview" if it was in '97 as Mahrer said, born in '69. There's no time given when this date/hanging out happened, probably making it around her college days. Coons writes that he "used to be a Republican in college" but changed his mind. EEEEK!
    What a bunch of hypocrites the leftist medias are.
    Last edited by BrianW; 09-19-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    [URL]"

If PBO's drug usage (wouldn't that be considered "dabbling" as well?) didn't disqualify him from becoming President, why should this be any different?
    Real simple. Obama is a Liberal, the MSM is liberal and O'Donnell is a Conservative.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth