The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The Jokes on US

Banned

Default The Jokes on US

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/op...n.html?_r=1&hp

So while America’s Republicans turned “climate change” into a four-letter word — J-O-K-E — China’s Communists also turned it into a four-letter word — J-O-B-S.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/op...n.html?_r=1&hp

So while America’s Republicans turned “climate change” into a four-letter word — J-O-K-E — China’s Communists also turned it into a four-letter word — J-O-B-S.

Tell me again how the republicans turned climate change into a joke. Remember they are the minority, they couldn't even stop healthcare from being rammed down our throats, so how did they effect this?

Maybe, just maybe, the people that forged all those documents and keep crappy records let themselves down. Thank Al Gore for this, not the republicans.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

And China is communist for god sake. You do understand that right? They get no vote or choice, it was probably rammed down their throat like healthcare was rammed down ours.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

What are the wages of those Chinese workers that do that recycling?

BTW, are they using prison labor?
    Last edited by subroc; 09-20-2010 at 04:50 AM.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    And China is communist for god sake. You do understand that right? They get no vote or choice, it was probably rammed down their throat like healthcare was rammed down ours.

Of course he understands that, it is HIS dream!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Dippity would love us to become commies. He can kiss my butt.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Dippity would love us to become commies. He can kiss my butt.
    Absolutely Pathetic. A classic example of a mindless nut. Are you capable of comprehending the article? As for the rest on this thread who took an interesting bit of information and turned it into a festive round of 'attack the messager', my god, what the hell is wrong with you people????????????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    Tell me again how the republicans turned climate change into a joke. Remember they are the minority, they couldn't even stop healthcare from being rammed down our throats, so how did they effect this?

Maybe, just maybe, the people that forged all those documents and keep crappy records let themselves down. Thank Al Gore for this, not the republicans.
    The point is no t that they are a communist country. The point is that they are growing an industry while America keeps its collective head in the sand. They are creating jobs and establishing a leadership position in what may prove to be the biggest growth industry of the 21st century. They are not alone. The Europeans and Japanese are all on board. The point is, it's a real industry, and they are real jobs. Name one example of the Republican Party initiating legislation that supports or promots alternative industry technologies?

What did the dumb arse say this time?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    What did the dumb arse say this time?
    Nothing. I simply posted an editorial and quoted from it. The idiot couldn't figure out it was the writer of the editorial's opinion, so she attacked the messenger. Kind of like you do. You know? It's to be expected around here.