The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Colon Powell is a fool

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If you say so.

But this whole thread is ridiculous.

Bottom line is if a republican makes a mistake or is a veteran, they are untouchable. If a non-republican makes a mistake, even if a decorated combat veteran, they're fair game for anything, including being called a fool or having their name ridiculed. Simple rules.

What non-republican are you talking about? I am not sure, but I don't think I have ever talked bad about a decorated combat veteran on this forum. You must be talking about John Kerry, huh?
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

coward:
    –noun
    1. a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.
    –adjective
    2. lacking courage; very fearful or timid.
    3. proceeding from or expressive of fear or timidity: a coward cry.

well, sorry bro. you are going to have a hard time substantiating that one based on a few internet postings. nice try though.....
    not that hard. stating an extreme right wing perspective on POTUS of RTF, where the majority will applaud your opinion, isn't really that courageous. go do it somewhere you aren't in the majority. or are you too coward? bro.
    find me on the web

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    What non-republican are you talking about? I am not sure, but I don't think I have ever talked bad about a decorated combat veteran on this forum. You must be talking about John Kerry, huh?
    Wasn't referring to you Stump. We've had disagreements before, and come out with respect for one another wholly intact, I believe. I know from my point of view, I have nothing but respect for your service, and your opinions....even if I occasionally disagree with them.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    not that hard. stating an extreme right wing perspective on POTUS of RTF, where the majority will applaud your opinion, isn't really that courageous. go do it somewhere you aren't in the majority. or are you too coward? bro.

never said posting right wing views on here was courageous, what a stretch. i just challenged tbyars to prove i am a coward which you and he totally failed to do.

taking lessons from little tardley on how to change the subject i see.

so if i get this right, you are saying i am a coward unless i post in a lefty forum. and you and the other lefties on here are courageous because you post into a forum where the majority has an opposite viewpoint.

on the internet. yeah.
    Last edited by david gibson; 09-23-2010 at 08:44 AM.

what a fun thread. I've never seen the under carriage of a bus before.

First let me say,,,I have the utmost respect for anyone who has fought for this country. Including those guys who stacked up those Iraq's in a doggy pile. The only thing wrong they did was they neglected to hose them down with a 50 cal.

Next I totally understand where David is coming from. Any public servant who willing breaks a law which was passed to protect this country from foreign invasion,,,weather it be for health reasons, economic reasons or national security reasons has committed an act of treason in my book. And then LIE about it,,,is strange. Makes it worse.

Now we all know Colon Powell has served our country with great honor. But now he plays ball in a political arena. If he expects to receive the same respect as in the past,,,, He should continue his oath which is to protect this country from foreign or domestic intrusion.. especially for being a general for so many years.

I may respect the man for his service to this country,,,, but I don't have to respect his politics. As a matter of fact I have no respect for politics and less for most politicians.

Most lie as a way of life. Therefore if you want to continue to get respect and you choose to be in the lime light Quit lying,,,,,

Your past has little bearing on what you do today.

OK fellers put up your dukes

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

never said posting right wing views on here was courageous, what a stretch. i just challenged tbyars to prove i am a coward which you and he totally failed to do.

taking lessons from little tardley on how to change the subject i see.

so if i get this right, you are saying i am a coward unless i post in a lefty forum. and you and the other lefties on here are courageous because you post into a forum where the majority has an opposite viewpoint.

on the internet. yeah.
    Careful Precision, you'll hurt his delicate little feelings.
    (Then we'll all have to listen to more of this self-aggrandizement and excuses)
    Boo-frickity-hoo!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You should apologize, even though I already did for you.

BTW--Are you calling the man a liar??

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Ass Klown
    noun
    one who appears foolish, like a clown.

RK
    There is no record of any weapons inspector finding WMD before Bush 43 started the war with Iraq. If Stumpholehunter found WMD when our military has not found any Stumpholehunter would have been a National Hero and the headlines would have been plastered in every newspaper all over the world. "Stumpholehunter finds WMD in Iraq. Villifies reason Bush started war in Iraq." I don't recall any newspapers where that was the top headline. So if he did find WMD in Iraq after 2003 I congratulate him but it must have been kept top secret from the rest of the world. Not calling him a liar, but I doubt that ever happened.

Bush would have handed him the Medal of Honor.

I salute Stumpholehunter for serving his Country in a time of war as have many veterans have. I also feel sorry for all the military personnel who perished defending a useless war along with their families. I also feel sorry for all the civilians in Iraq that have been killed since the start of the war. Their blood is on Bush 43's hand only he will have to answer to his maker. I apologize to Stumpholehunter for the remarks I made about him.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 09-23-2010 at 09:35 AM.

This thread currently has 107 posts, many of which contain some hateful stuff.

Guys, if you can't debate the issue without being hateful, I'm probably going to have to start making some user accounts "read only".

Please don't put me in that position guys. I don't have the time, nor the desire to be referee and weed through all this stuff.

Thanks,

Thread locked....

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Careful Precision, you'll hurt his delicate little feelings.
    (Then we'll all have to listen to more of this self-aggrandizement and excuses)
    Boo-frickity-hoo!

ohhhh little tardley. you used to be cute but now you are digging and chewing. is there no beginning to your originality? you are the one who has gone into total meltdowns with 3 for 1 sales on name calling (is that a record?) , and didn't i just tease you with wah wah wah??? .

now, i am going to type slower than usual so hopefully you can understand. the best forum posts are not those where you just take what someone said to you, shuffle the letters, and then play the same scrabble word.

Thinking isn't your strong point, is it? I would probably find you much more interesting had I studied psychology. the rocks i studied in geology were too advanced to prepare me for this.

ohhhh little tardley. you used to be cute but now you are digging and chewing. is there no beginning to your originality? you are the one who has gone into total meltdowns with 3 for 1 sales on name calling (is that a record?) , and didn't i just tease you with wah wah wah??? .

now, i am going to type slower than usual so hopefully you can understand. the best forum posts are not those where you just take what someone said to you, shuffle the letters, and then play the same scrabble word.

Thinking isn't your strong point, is it? I would probably find you much more interesting had I studied psychology. the rocks i studied in geology were too advanced to prepare me for this.
    David, I was not going to single anyone out, but it seems your post came in after I hit the submit button.

You claim to only misspell folks' names when you hit the wrong vowel on the keyboard. That's baloney.

Use the resource right and stop the bullying personal attacks please.

No, you're not the only one.

No, I'm not interested an any private message dialogue unless it is to inform me that you got the message and you'll fix it.

This is not a debate. It is a warning. Others are warned too, but I don't have time to wade through and single folks out.

Knock it off guys...please. Don't paint me into a corner.
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"