The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Colon Powell is a fool

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Please don't come back.
    Several medical centers have had different opinions of me. Despite lucrative offers, no thank you, I'll keep my kids in school up here. When I moved from Pennsylvania to Texas as a third grader, I tested into 6th grade in the Texas edumacation system. My mother was then told by the local school district that she couldn't teach without "x" number of post-bachelor credits!! So, she ended up taking several ceramics classes (mud on a spinning wheel, not superconductor technology) in order to satisfy the texas school board that she could teach 6th graders how to read at a third grade level! But hey, being able to read at the 6th grade level made me cock of the walk when I showed up at Texas A&M. I don't know what the latest rankings are, but Texas had Mississippi to thank for keeping them off the bottom of the education ranking. Sad that a state with so much oil money, can't put together good schools for it's future citizens.

Don't worry, I'll stay gone, and make BOTH of us happy.

gig 'em Ags!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Several medical centers have had different opinions of me. Despite lucrative offers, no thank you, I'll keep my kids in school up here. When I moved from Pennsylvania to Texas as a third grader, I tested into 6th grade in the Texas edumacation system. My mother was then told by the local school district that she couldn't teach without "x" number of post-bachelor credits!! So, she ended up taking several ceramics classes (mud on a spinning wheel, not superconductor technology) in order to satisfy the texas school board that she could teach 6th graders how to read at a third grade level! But hey, being able to read at the 6th grade level made me cock of the walk when I showed up at Texas A&M. I don't know what the latest rankings are, but Texas had Mississippi to thank for keeping them off the bottom of the education ranking. Sad that a state with so much oil money, can't put together good schools for it's future citizens.

Don't worry, I'll stay gone, and make BOTH of us happy.

gig 'em Ags!
    Guess that's why the economy is so bad in Texas and our state income tax is so high.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas D View Post
    No, you don't know where I was headed. You might THINK you know, but you don't.
    yeaaaah, i am pretty sure. you are just pissed i cut you off. sorry to rain on your parade...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Guess that's why the economy is so bad in Texas and our state income tax is so high.

and our education system is soooo bad he sends his daughter to one of our universities (but the no. 2 one at that....hmmm.) instead of Penn or Pitt....not surprising! typical flipflop!

Yep, really mad you cut me off. I just didn't know what to say. You're so smart, I was lost for words....like what you do would concern me. More bullying, David. Can't you see people get tired of your antics? I bet your life is just filled with joy.
    Tom Dorroh

The twaddle meter peaks when Dolittle posts.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    no i didnt, why should that matter? i have never disrespected an honest veteran or currently serving soldier.

the man lied. and he lied about himself breaking a law. thenm he tried to cover it up. sorry, all that is foolish for anyone, but even more so for someone who we are supposed to hold to higher standards. but because he served its just fine, we wont hold that against him.

sorry i accidentally misspelled his name, i didnt realize that. i type with 2 fingers, but at about 40 wpm, so above the hunt and peck speed. the "o" is right next to the "i" and sometimes the wrong key gets hit and spell check doesnt pick that one up for obvious reasons. . my bad.

oh wait, i am not a veteran, so i dont have that right to make a mistake.....

never mind.....

If you think anyone buys that story about the i beside the o and all that stuff, you don't give us enough credit. I think you are back tracking because someone called you out about it. You may want to let this go, David.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    If you think anyone buys that story about the i beside the o and all that stuff, you don't give us enough credit. I think you are back tracking because someone called you out about it. You may want to let this go, David.
    oh, ok. i am not allowed to have a flimsy excuse.

thanks for making my point.

Just remember who had to come down there and teach you guys how to drill for that black stuff that made you all that money! And who had to come down to help you defend the Alamo and win your independence from Mexico in the first place.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Just remember who had to come down there and teach you guys how to drill for that black stuff that made you all that money! And who had to come down to help you defend the Alamo and win your independence from Mexico in the first place.
    Davey Crockett?????

just sayin'...........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis