The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heryago Dipster...and your sycophantic friends.

Default Heryago Dipster...and your sycophantic friends.

While you buy into all the MSP tells you about Obama completing "his campaign promise" concerning pulling the troops out in August 2010, check this out. You won't read it in your favorite lefty Times.

UB

THIS IS FROM A GOOD FRIEND.
    Hey, everybody! I just wanted to send a quick update and give y'all the REAL story on what's going on over here with the troop withdrawal.

The reason I'm sending this out is because I have had a few people ask if I left Iraq early because all of the combat troops are out of Iraq and I wanted to let everyone know the real deal.

It's kind of ridiculous how the news is saying that the last of the "combat" troops are out of Iraq because of Pres Obama. He says that it was his campaign promise.

Take our Brigade for example. We were originally called a HBCT (Heavy Brigade Combat Team). Well, since Obama said he would pull all of the "combat" troops out by August, all they did before we left was change our name from a HBCT to a AAB (Advise and Assist Brigade). We have the same personnel/equipment layout as before and are doing the same missions. The ONLY difference is that they changed our name from a HBCT to an AAB and that's how he is getting away with saying that he has pulled all of the "combat" troops out.

It is really ridiculous what he's doing and he has ticked a lot of people off. And it's funny how the media is buying all of it, too. So no, the last combat troops are not out of Iraq. We are still here.

There are other Brigades just like ours that are doing the same missions that are still over here. Sorry for going on about it but we are just sitting over here watching it and are like "You've got to be kidding me!" So anyway now you know the REAL story, so that's why I'm not coming back early. You have to watch those liberals, they're sneaky! Anyways I hope everyone is doing well and I'll see you soon! Sonny D.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I love anonymous email messages, circulated throughout conservaive circles and posted on hundreds of right wing web sites with no citation of authorship or and basis for verifying accuracy. Makes you wonder who, in what PR, is being paid to author the messages and get them out on the web.

What happened in August was a solid achievement, of which little was actually made by the White house (Obama was on vacation during the announcement, and there were no "Mission Accomplished" banners.).

Since taking office, the Obama administration has redcued troop levels in Iraq by 94,000 troops. Of the 50,000 still there, about 20,000 were moved in into Advise and Assist Battalions similar to those described in the email message. That information was published by the Administration very openly, so it is hard to see where spin doctors have been involved. Where the spin doctors have been at work is trying, on one hand, to act as if the reduction had nothing to do with the administration, while simultaneously accusing the administration of endangering the mission in Iraq because of the reduction in troop levels.

Comes as zero surprise that YOU, Mr. Yardley, would be the first sycophant to reply.

And YOU don't understand the 'spin'???? YOU ARE the spin.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Comes as zero surprise that YOU, Mr. Yardley, would be the first sycophant to reply.

UB

comes also as zero surpise that you re-post others words. In this case, an obvious tea-party, anti-obama propaganda snippet.

Anything I read on the internet (or girlie magazine forum) that starts with:

1) I never thought this would happen to me...
    2) I'm just telling this because I thought you'd appreciate it
    3) My uncle in Uganda needs help claiming his fortune
    4) Hey, everybody! I just wanted to send a quick update and give y'all the REAL story on what's going on with.......

I'm sure you believe all of the above, but please, spare the rest of us!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    spare the rest of us!
    Speak for yourself...
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    spare the rest of us!

Who is US, do you have a mouse in your pocket???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

yeah, like a grunt (meant in the most complimentary means - the "grunts" do the dirty work and are my heros - the heart and soul of a soldier) would sign his name to that so that
    the least qualified commander in chief in history could seek him out and silence him?

well, give it time. from what i have read if anyone thinks combat missions are over in Iraq then you are, well......as spindrunk as yardley and little yardley
    Last edited by david gibson; 09-20-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Speak for yourself...
    Sorry. thought you and RK were smarter than to believe anonymous internet posts that begin: Hey, everybody! I just wanted to send a quick update and give y'all the REAL story on what's going on....

You don't REALLY believe that's genuine.....DO YOU??

And no, RK, that's not a mouse in my pocket.....but thanks for askin'.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post

UB
    And yet, UB, you haven't responded to a single component of my post. The fact of 20,000 troops being assigned to A&A battalions was announced by the White House and the Pentagon as an integral part of the cessation of primary combat responsibilities. At no point has anyone attempted to minimize the risks of increased violence. Based on that, the statements in your fictitious email post that the administration is trying to play some sort of 3-card monte game is false. The fact that 94,000 troops have been withdrawn is equally uncontested. Given that, your entire post is a simple case of Onanism -- most people try to do that sort of thing in private.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    And yet, UB, you haven't responded to a single component of my post. The fact of 20,000 troops being assigned to A&A battalions was announced by the White House and the Pentagon as an integral part of the cessation of primary combat responsibilities. At no point has anyone attempted to minimize the risks of increased violence. Based on that, the statements in your fictitious email post that the administration is trying to play some sort of 3-card monte game is false. The fact that 94,000 troops have been withdrawn is equally uncontested. Given that, your entire post is a simple case of Onanism -- most people try to do that sort of thing in private.
    dnf777 said; And no, RK, that's not a mouse in my pocket.....but thanks for askin'.

You guys always seem proccupied with the strangest things.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis