The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Heryago Dipster...and your sycophantic friends.

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    While you buy into all the MSP tells you about Obama completing "his campaign promise" concerning pulling the troops out in August 2010, check this out. You won't read it in your favorite lefty Times.

    UB


    THIS IS FROM A GOOD FRIEND.
    Hey, everybody! I just wanted to send a quick update and give y'all the REAL story on what's going on over here with the troop withdrawal.



    The reason I'm sending this out is because I have had a few people ask if I left Iraq early because all of the combat troops are out of Iraq and I wanted to let everyone know the real deal.



    It's kind of ridiculous how the news is saying that the last of the "combat" troops are out of Iraq because of Pres Obama. He says that it was his campaign promise.


    Take our Brigade for example. We were originally called a HBCT (Heavy Brigade Combat Team). Well, since Obama said he would pull all of the "combat" troops out by August, all they did before we left was change our name from a HBCT to a AAB (Advise and Assist Brigade). We have the same personnel/equipment layout as before and are doing the same missions. The ONLY difference is that they changed our name from a HBCT to an AAB and that's how he is getting away with saying that he has pulled all of the "combat" troops out.


    It is really ridiculous what he's doing and he has ticked a lot of people off. And it's funny how the media is buying all of it, too. So no, the last combat troops are not out of Iraq. We are still here.


    There are other Brigades just like ours that are doing the same missions that are still over here. Sorry for going on about it but we are just sitting over here watching it and are like "You've got to be kidding me!" So anyway now you know the REAL story, so that's why I'm not coming back early. You have to watch those liberals, they're sneaky! Anyways I hope everyone is doing well and I'll see you soon! Sonny D.
    I don't doubt this may be correct. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was fabricated either. IMHO, Obama failed to deliver on his promise to end the Iraq debacle. And his escalation of military operations in Afghanistan is a disgusting lack of leadership on his part also.

  2. #12
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

    You don't REALLY believe that's genuine.....
    Doesn't matter just didn't need for you to be making any decisions on my behalf.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  3. #13
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Doesn't matter just didn't need for you to be making any decisions on my behalf.
    It wasn't. You are not, nor are potus posters, the only people in the world.

    And it does matter. If you actually believe something like that, it changes my estimation of you. Believe it or not, even though we often disagree, I hold your opinions in high esteem, and respect your views. I read and pay attention to your comments, unlike some other parrots who only repost others' propaganda clips. Now if you were to believe fourm letters that begin like that, from that source....well....I don't know you, but I think I know you better than that!
    Last edited by dnf777; 09-21-2010 at 04:53 AM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  4. #14
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    It wasn't. You are not, nor are potus posters, the only people in the world.

    And it does matter. If you actually believe something like that, it changes my estimation of you.
    Well then, why don't you refute what the email claims? The fact is, as even Yardley has already told you TWICE in this thread alone, is that military units have indeed had their designations changed just ahead of drawdown "deadline." You may not like the commentary given in the email UB posted, but the statements of fact in that email are indeed consistent with the facts (even if you don't like those facts).
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  5. #15
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Well then, why don't you refute what the email claims? The fact is, as even Yardley has already told you TWICE in this thread alone, is that military units have indeed had their designations changed just ahead of drawdown "deadline." You may not like the commentary given in the email UB posted, but the statements of fact in that email are indeed consistent with the facts (even if you don't like those facts).
    The distinction is that it was done as an announced part of the drawdown to reflect the change in mission, not as a subterfuge. The drawdown is real, as measured by the reduction in troops. The only ones who have made a big deal of it are from the right, and they can't make up their minds. As I noted before, on one hand they complain that the drawdown by Obama threatens our security. On the other, they argue that Obama had nothing to do with making it happen. Mostly, of course, both arguments are simply place savers,waiting to be pulled out to attack the administration depending on whether the withdrawal appears to succeed or fail.

  6. #16
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Well then, why don't you refute what the email claims? The fact is, as even Yardley has already told you TWICE in this thread alone, is that military units have indeed had their designations changed just ahead of drawdown "deadline." You may not like the commentary given in the email UB posted, but the statements of fact in that email are indeed consistent with the facts (even if you don't like those facts).
    Because many posters here, including yourself, put their own thought and effort into comments and posts, that deserve consideration and discussion, rather than fictitous, propaganda from radical web sites that are mindlessly re-posted here.

    I choose to respond to people who put thought into their comments, even if we disagree. Case in point!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  7. #17
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    The distinction is that it was done as an announced part of the drawdown to reflect the change in mission, not as a subterfuge. The drawdown is real, as measured by the reduction in troops. The only ones who have made a big deal of it are from the right, and they can't make up their minds. As I noted before, on one hand they complain that the drawdown by Obama threatens our security. On the other, they argue that Obama had nothing to do with making it happen. Mostly, of course, both arguments are simply place savers,waiting to be pulled out to attack the administration depending on whether the withdrawal appears to succeed or fail.

    What a guppy you've become. It's sooooo EZ to tweak you. You and your lefty crowd are so afraid of what is happening to your oligarchy, you have become lunatics in your anxiety to fall on the sword for your pathetically ignorant and flawed leadership.

    As to your insertion of "Onanism"...that's hilarious! Capitalized no less. Guess one needs to be atheist to understand the ramifications of that. oops, didn't mean to 'rub it in'.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •