The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CNBC Townhall with Obama?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    You dude need help. All you guys need help. Bush has been out of office now for almost 2 years. Get another damn arguement, fool. Bush did this and Bush did that. I think its time to get some different talking points, or just quit talking.
    I'll ignore your petty insults again. Now, Read the post again. There was a lot more to it than the "B" word that puts you on the defensive.

How long do you think the policies of a President endure after they are gone? Take a wild stab at it. Try to be serious and answer the question from an intellectual, rather than emotional frame of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    I'll ignore your petty insults again. Now, Read the post again. There was a lot more to it than the "B" word that puts you on the defensive.

How long do you think the policies of a President endure after they are gone? Take a wild stab at it. Try to be serious and answer the question from an intellectual, rather than emotional frame of mind.

Why don't you tell me, great and all knowing Oz. And as I told you last week, I haven't insulted you, yet.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown