The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Anybody.............

i never, ever posted on potus before. but dang, rk done went and got everybody all touchy/feeley. i truly enjoy the back and forths between all the regular posters. i would share my blind with any of you opinionated, passionate and thoughtful dudes.

but if yardley or dnf come to my place we are taking their dogs. their dogs gotta be better than mine 'cause they get to train an extra day a week(on sunday while i'm at church).

if ken comes i'm making bluberry pancakes on the triple burner camp chef(you know there is syrup in that blind bag). rk we will just pick something up on the way when you come down.

don't let up guys. gibby, keep the pedal down on open debate.
    john mc

In all seriousness, I like the vast majority of yall. I'm not even going to hold it against a couple of you that you're yankees.

I appreciate the ability of dnf, hew, rk, dg, m&k, and some others to make me laugh at times. Sometimes with, sometimes at... lol...

I am continuously amazed at the extent of Yardley's knowledge. He either really knows something about everything, or is willing to look up something about everything, or is an incredible BS artist. I am never quite sure which.

I admire the willingness of stump, dg, deppity, and others to say what they believe without concern of what other's will think and then stand behind it no matter what.

There are a few who really irk me and it wouldn't bother me if they never posted on POTUS again, but I won't get into that...

Even though I don't care much for a few people on here (although they'd probably be okay in real life), any of you guys are welcome to shoot some birds with me anytime. However, some people would not be allowed to speak...j/k...Just call first, so I can be busy that day if I need to...

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    In all seriousness, I like the vast majority of yall. I'm not even going to hold it against a couple of you that you're yankees.

I appreciate the ability of dnf, hew, rk, dg, m&k, and some others to make me laugh at times. Sometimes with, sometimes at... lol...

I am continuously amazed at the extent of Yardley's knowledge. He either really knows something about everything, or is willing to look up something about everything, or is an incredible BS artist. I am never quite sure which.

I admire the willingness of stump, dg, deppity, and others to say what they believe without concern of what other's will think and then stand behind it no matter what.

There are a few who really irk me and it wouldn't bother me if they never posted on POTUS again, but I won't get into that...

Even though I don't care much for a few people on here (although they'd probably be okay in real life), any of you guys are welcome to shoot some birds with me anytime. However, some people would not be allowed to speak...j/k...Just call first, so I can be busy that day if I need to...
    Now wait a dang minute. How can someone from Eastern NORTH Carolina complain about yankees? Just where is that Mason Dixon line.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Now wait a dang minute. How can someone from Eastern NORTH Carolina complain about yankees? Just where is that Mason Dixon line.
    ...maryland...
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Except of the Fantasy Football thread, I've pretty much given up on Potus. Much better political reading and debate elsewhere on the net. The problem is that many of the posters can't counter an opinion so the resort to name calling. Gets old quick!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    We do have a nauseating amount of transplanted yanks here...but I was born and raised in Norf Cackylacky!

I like and enjoy a lot of the people on here. Sure there are some who are like an itch weed on your bare, leg in mid summer. Mostly it is fun. I came from a family who argued. It's fun. When I said something to the sons about their argument last Sat. night they hurried to tell me it was a discussion not an argument. And it was like they said when I examined what had been said. No one was mad..........just a good old political discussion on Islam

I generally like everybody here....... and I could see myself sharing a blind with ALMOST all of them.

Hew, UB, and Gibson are always good for a laugh with their sharp tongues......
    RK, SHH, Duknwork, Ken and some others..... act just like my friends here in PA......... (No offense Ken).....LOL
    DNF, Yardley, and DD..... well, lets just say it would get pretty boring without their skewed views.......LOL
    Then we have the fantasy football gang........ they still havent realized they cant win..........

I truly do enjoy this forum..... gives me a well needed break several times a day. Thanks to everyone........ each and every opinionated one of you.........

"The only thought more frightening than men arguing religion and politics is the thought of men NOT arguing religion and politics."

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Nothing really has changed except the faces.

Things get old.

You run out of concepts to discuss . The training forum is no different. I don't see much rudness in most of the posts here or on the main forum.
    Hopefully my new avatar will commence the juices to flow in you guys. And you all will be renewed
    Sweet dreams

pete
    Oh, it got some juices flowing...you know, kinda how your mouth waters a little right before you toss your cookies?