The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carter the superior former president?

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You know, I think you have brought him up on every thread on the POTUS board.........if not, you are certainly surpassing RP!!!

RK
    I was asking a question. Not to you, in case you can't read. Is there an RK rule against asking someone's opinion on POTUS now? Please link to your complete set of rules....I wasn't aware you were in charge here.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I was asking a question. Not to you, in case you can't read. Is there an RK rule against asking someone's opinion on POTUS now? Please link to your complete set of rules....I wasn't aware you were in charge here.
    It was a casual observation of the "Bush Habits" of a little Yardley.
    Didn't mean to embarrass you.....well, ACTUALLY, yes I did.

BTW--If you don't want me to respond to foolish posts, you can certainly stop that from occurring!!

Well, maybe not...........

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-22-2010 at 05:15 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

jimmy carter is never credited by liberals or consrevatives with the u.s. economies most notable accomplishment in the last 30 years. carter's appointment of paul volker as chairman of the federal reserve board ended (until recently) the flawed economic policies of john maynard keynes. i have always felt the change in monetary policy with volker's appointment created the financial uncertainty that fostered those 20% interest rates and super inflation that some of us remember and credit to carter.

reagan is always credited with the economic boom that followed in the 80's. he did ask volker to stay on as fed chairman however. is reagan or carter really the father of supply side economics? would the tax rate cuts and tax revenue increases that were supported by arthur laffer and his famous curve ever have happened had carter not appointed volker?

heck who am i kiddin, carter sucked and never did get those hostages out of iran.

john mc

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    It was a casual observation of the "Bush Habits" of a little Yardley.
    Didn't mean to embarrass you.....well, ACTUALLY, yes I did.

BTW--If you don't want me to respond to foolish posts, you can certainly stop that from occurring!!

Well, maybe not...........

RK

Sorry, I missed this month's edition of "RK's Guidelines for Posting". I didn't realize asking an opinion about a former president (especially on a thread about Jimmy Carter) was foolish in your mind. I'm SOOOOO embarrassed!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!