The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Democrats Have No One To Blame But Themselves

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    At the very least, the democrats have stopped the free fall they inherited. Compare the economy and fiscal position Bill Clinton turned over to George Bush in 1993 to the economy and fiscal position George Bush turned over to Obama in 2009... Nuff said.

you brag about the economy under clinton then bash reps for deregulation that helped the economy during the same time. make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by aandw View Post
    you brag about the economy under clinton then bash reps for deregulation that helped the economy during the same time. make up your mind.
    For clarity, financial deregulation was driven by Phil Gramm and the majority rebublican house and senate during the Clinton years. That is part of the reason McCain looked so scarey, because Phil Gramm was his economic advisor during the campaign

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    For clarity, financial deregulation was driven by Phil Gramm and the majority rebublican house and senate during the Clinton years. That is part of the reason McCain looked so scarey, because Phil Gramm was his economic advisor during the campaign
    Doubtful that the majority of any Obama voters would even know what you are talking about !

That had 0% influence on Obama's election.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Doubtful that the majority of any Obama voters would even know what you are talking about !

RK
    I agree with that. I'm sure most give Clinton the credit for his prosperty when the preceeding years of deflation coupled with massive CAPEX spending by corporations in front of Y2K was mostly responsible.

I vote democrat because the wasteful spending ussually occurs here in the states and gets to people that really need as opposed to the same wasteful spending that gets to people that don't need it and much occurs else where.

For the record, I vote democrat because I have been lied to too many time by the party of Lincoln

A more important note, my dog Sam is back to the 3rd at MO Valley

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    This is correct. And Bill Clinton pushed hard for it as well. Of the Cabal that drove this through congress, only Allan Greenspan has come out and publically admitted it was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

RK
    I didn't vote for Obama, but I sure as hell didn't vote for McCain, and seeing Phil Gram by his side was a MAJOR deciding factor in that decision. (Phil Gram awarded me an appointment to the Air Force Academy years ago, and I will always appreciate him for that, even though I declined.) But his economic policies are disastrous for America. Nutt'n personal.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Know your history, if you don't, history will repeat itself. Look what happen in the early 20's, jobs growth and good times under Coolidge. then , Woodrow wilson did his evil, and try and destroy are constitution which he Hated.Then the great depression. Look at the big picture, Bush,Clinton and Obama are progressive and are guilty of selling us as a nation Out!

Sending job, money and industy overseas is wrong, and it is their way of spreading the wealth and doing a way with Capitalism. Thay can't take us by force so they will weaken the dollar, just like the German's did and it Failed.

"Fear the Government and it is Tyranny, Fear the people and it's Liberty!

Thomas Jefferson.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Know your history, if you don't, history will repeat itself. Look what happen in the early 20's, jobs growth and good times under Coolidge. then , Woodrow wilson did his evil, and try and destroy are constitution which he Hated.Then the great depression. Look at the big picture, Bush,Clinton and Obama are progressive and are guilty of selling us as a nation Out!

Sending job, money and industy overseas is wrong, and it is their way of spreading the wealth and doing a way with Capitalism. Thay can't take us by force so they will weaken the dollar, just like the German's did and it Failed.

"Fear the Government and it is Tyranny, Fear the people and it's Liberty!

Thomas Jefferson.
    Sounds like an alternative view of history. Doubt you will find these thoughts and conclusions in any accepted history texts.