The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats Have No One To Blame But Themselves

Is an "escape goat" anything like my escape chihuahua who climbs like a monkey ? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry ( well not really ).

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Is an "escape goat" anything like my escape chihuahua who climbs like a monkey ? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry ( well not really ).
    Does that chihuahua know Gen. Powell???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Does that chihuahua know Gen. Powell???

RK
    LOLOL !

( Says my message is too short so adding this sentence ! I am having trouble staying serious today. )

So......let me see if I get the OP.

The Democrats have done a superb job "righting the ship" as it were.
    They have made the USA an all around more wonderful place to be.
    Almost perfect, but the Republicans have tricked the electorate into beleiving things are worse now!!??!!??

For God's sakes man, step away from the bong!!

RK
    Oh come on guys...I think the problem is, he did put down the bong to type this post. I'm sure this post made sooo much more sense in his head while holding the bong.

I mean, didn't you hear the statisticians at the National Bureau of Economic Research said the recession ended June of last year. Didn't you get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Sarah Palin represents a fringe group of the GOP. Besides, the GOP is trying to minimalize her as much as possible and for good reason.

The Dems are anti-business because buisnesses are depenedent on consumer spending and the Dems policy of throwing money at all problems has consumers scared. The bailouts are anti-American and one of the reasons we have the problems we have today. The Dems are also out to destroy our Health Care system with Obamacare and now they want to pass mass amnesty under the guise of a different name. Why should taxpayers have to pay for the Health Insurance of those that enter illegally as well as those that refuse to work?

TARP is a fiasco. Those banks used that money to invest in foreign markets! Poorly run banks and financial institutions should have been allowed to fail. Personally, I would have lost nothing, zero, zilch had they failed because I don't invest with them, I invest in myself! I knew Wall St was crooked so I invest in Real Estate! The last year has been awesome for buying property. The Financial Reform bill only set up the next meltdown.

The Democrats inherited an extremely bad situation and have made in much worse!

Sad part is I don't see any leadership within either party. Nothing but a bunch of blood-sucking politicians in DC.

P S
    Contrary to your prediction that the gulf oil leak would destroy fishing in S E Louisiana for decades, the fishing this Summer has never been better.
    People are not spending because excessive unsecured credit is not available. Once they pay down their credit cards they will start back but I guess they will think about it a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Hey, MK, now you can read it. You're very welcome.

Do you trust Barack Obama with your checkbook?
    I actually do.

So......let me see if I get the OP.

The Democrats have done a superb job "righting the ship" as it were.
    They have made the USA an all around more wonderful place to be.
    Almost perfect, but the Republicans have tricked the electorate into beleiving things are worse now!!??!!??

For God's sakes man, step away from the bong!!

RK
    If you think the republicans have the answer or the tea party, who ever you are affiliated with these days....you are smoking much harder stuff than me.

P S
    Contrary to your prediction that the gulf oil leak would destroy fishing in S E Louisiana for decades, the fishing this Summer has never been better.[/QUOTE]

I admit, it does not seem to be as bad as I thought it would. I'm really glad I was wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    If you think the republicans have the answer or the tea party, who ever you are affiliated with these days....you are smoking much harder stuff than me.
    This was not about you guessing what I think, this is about what YOU posted.

This one is pretty original though.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-22-2010 at 03:57 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

This was not about you guessing what I think, this is about what YOU posted.

This one is pretty original though.

RK
    So tell me this....things were screwed up when the republicans were running things and they are still screwed up while the dems are running things. True?

Answer this then....why do you want to reelect those that screwed it up beyound repair again?

And you have to agree with me that the republicans have sat back and offered nothing so that they could blame the dems for all the bad in the world so that the Glen Beck sheep will reelect the party in the fall, right?

Would you like some of what I'm smoking?