RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

FC AFC Wildwings Hurricane Storm * RIP

7K views 66 replies 64 participants last post by  lennie 
#1 ·
With great sadness I am writing that we lost a great dog today. Too young (9 1/2) and too soon. I want to celebrate his life by remembering the great things he accomplished. He had 71 1/2 all-aged points. He took us to coast to coast in 5 national amateurs and many places in between. He was such a great marker. If my training had been better he would have been better in the water. He will be missed sadly. Not only was he a great field trial dog he was a buddy that can't be replaced. Debbie and I have a hole in our hearts for him. So please hug your dog today because it might be the last day you can. Rest in peace Cane and I hope your are getting flyers everyday and rolling them on the ground like you used to do .......that drove me crazy! I love you "Bubbie"

#3 ·
Very sad news - I am so sorry for your loss.

Andy

#5 ·
Oh no.......:(
My heart breaks for you guys, I know how much you loved him.
What a good boy he was, and I hope too he is rolling many flyers..

The time is never long enough, rest now Cane, job well done.
Charlotte

#9 ·
Oh my, Jimmie. :( Over the years since first meeting you and Debbie at the Lardy Workshop with Cane just a baby, I have watched your success with Cane. I know that Hope felt a connection with him also since she got to "puppy sit" while we would be in the workshop.

It's so hard to believe Cane is gone. I know you and Debbie must be heartbroken. I wish you many, many happy memories of the wonderful times you all had together.

Hugs to you and Debbie.

Vicky

#13 ·
I know you were worried about him when you were up judging the open at Wis Am, and yet you came and put on a nice trial...

I'm sorry for your loss. Although these dogs are all special to us, I know Cane has a special place in your hearts.

My condolences on your loss.

May all your marks be Flyers, Cane... and may you roll them all on the ground...

#14 ·
I Am very sorry, that is just too young.

#15 ·
Jimmie and Debbie
Bessie and I are very sorry for your loss the great ones seem to all go to soon. but your great success will continue because you care about all your dogs. and Last you have come along way from the first time we met that hot
Aug Sat

David Jansma

#18 ·
Jimmie,

I am sorry for your loss. I have no words, except remember the good times he brought you, and keep him in your heart...

#19 ·
So sorry for your loss... the road is never long enough.. Smile when you remember him thru the tears....

#21 ·
Sorry for your loss of Cane.

#22 ·
Jimmie and Debbie,

We're so sorry to hear, that's just too young!!! Your kind words helped us through our loss, I hope we can return that favor. Enjoy the memories and let him make you laugh and feel proud - he's one of the true GOOD ONES! Hope he's playing and having fun, waiting for when you can toss bumpers for him...

Mitch and Linda

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.