RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

FC AFC Wildwings Hurricane Storm * RIP

7K views 66 replies 64 participants last post by  lennie 
#1 ·
With great sadness I am writing that we lost a great dog today. Too young (9 1/2) and too soon. I want to celebrate his life by remembering the great things he accomplished. He had 71 1/2 all-aged points. He took us to coast to coast in 5 national amateurs and many places in between. He was such a great marker. If my training had been better he would have been better in the water. He will be missed sadly. Not only was he a great field trial dog he was a buddy that can't be replaced. Debbie and I have a hole in our hearts for him. So please hug your dog today because it might be the last day you can. Rest in peace Cane and I hope your are getting flyers everyday and rolling them on the ground like you used to do .......that drove me crazy! I love you "Bubbie"

#27 ·
So sorry to hear this, Jimmie. I know what your dogs mean to you. Relish the memories.
Jack S.

#30 ·
Jimmie & Debbie,

We are sorry to hear about Cane. He was truly a special dog. I love to see that bond between people and their dogs and Jimmie and Cane had that. It will be weird not seeing Cane on the weekends.

God Speed Cane, you left some big paws to fill!!!!!

Tim and Shannon

G
#32 ·
Jimmie & Debbie,

I was out for the afternoon and came home to see an email asking "what happened to Jimmie's dog?" My heart dropped. Which dog? What happened? I was hoping it was just an injury but saw the news posted here. And my heart dropped even further.

So vibrant...and then gone.

Love you guys. So incredibly sorry. :cry:

Melanie

#37 ·
So very sorry to hear of your loss of Cane, too young, too soon.

#38 ·
What can I say. I have watched "That Boy Cane" grow up. How do you say goodbye to a family member!! I spent the day crying with you yesterday but today is different. I want to celebrate with you the incredible life he led. Debbie has a chronicle of EVERYTHING in pictures. So few memories will be left out as you lovingly go through them and take his special wall of ribbons and include a life story tribute to your boy. He was placed in the best home God could have provided him. Love, care, attention and training are the Darnell specialty. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

#39 ·
Sorry for your loss.

#44 ·
I am very sorry for your loss.

#47 ·
They don't live anywhere near long enough.

I'm sorry Jimmie.

#49 ·
Sorry for your loss.......I have seen some nice offspring that are continuing his legacy...

#51 ·
I'm so sorry for your loss!
No words are enough...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.