The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: If You Can't Beat them on Issues.....

Still waiting, troll. Quit viewing that thread about the CA gov candidate and start your thread.

Better yet, I'll start one for you. You just fill out the specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WaterDogRem
    First, no one has responded probably because it's you.
    Second, When you got off topic you were asked to start a new thread on YOUR new Topic, bolded it when you quoted it, and then didn't follow directions.
    Lastly, to your lame question "would have "righties" supported Bush if he was a dem?" The answer would be the same as it was with Bush the Rep. Yes & No. If he was a dem, I'm sure there would be less support but that's because he would be pushing a left agenda. But for the Wars, I would believe the majority of the public and congress would have supported a Dem president as they did Bush the Rep. Do you remember the atmosphere after 9/11? The public and congress would have been behind any president if he went to war!

That is precisely my point. Bush lied to Congress and the American people just so he could go to war with Iraq. Thank you for proving my point.
    That is precisely my point. Bush lied to Congress and the American people just so he could go to war with Iraq. Thank you for proving my point.
    How did I prove any of your extreme wack-o cut/paste theories? And where did I say Bush lied?
    You're not worth anyone's time here, so you're officially on mental ignore (so I can still see your daily lmao posts) until you have your own unique thoughts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    How did I prove any of your extreme wack-o cut/paste theories? And where did I say Bush lied?
    You're not worth anyone's time here, so you're officially on mental ignore (so I can still see your daily lmao posts) until you have your own unique thoughts.
    Here is what you said. Let me highlight a couple of sentences for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    First, no one has responded probably because it's you.
    Second, When you got off topic you were asked to start a new thread on YOUR new Topic, bolded it when you quoted it, and then didn't follow directions.
    Lastly, to your lame question "would have "righties" supported Bush if he was a dem?" The answer would be the same as it was with Bush the Rep. Yes & No. If he was a dem, I'm sure there would be less support but that's because he would be pushing a left agenda. But for the Wars, I would believe the majority of the public and congress would have supported a Dem president as they did Bush the Rep. Do you remember the atmosphere after 9/11? The public and congress would have been behind any president if he went to war!
    However it was not any President that lied about WMD that the Congress voted on to get us to go to war. And yes, I remember the atmosphere after 9/11. Here are a few quotes from our beloved President -------

September 17, 2001

Osama bin Laden is the "prime suspect" in last Tuesday's terrorist attacks in New York and Washington and the United States wants to capture him "dead or alive," President Bush said Monday
    http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-17/u...tacks?_s=PM:US

and less than a year later -----------------

Bush: So I don’t know where he is. You know, I just don’t spend that much time on him. And, again, I don’t know where he is. I — I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.€ [3/13/02]

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/01/19/...out-bin-laden/

I guess he was too busy trying to figure out a way he can work this in to see how he can spin it for the U.S. to attack Iraq.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 09-30-2010 at 01:46 PM.