The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Edition To The Family

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    you really, really dont get it, do you?????

this post of yours tops all, i am literally in awe of your total and complete insensitivity here. flabbergasted, befuddled, the works.

my lord man, where is the humanity? where is your patriotism??? you just showed the true leftist viewpoint - you truly make me sick with this post.

i have to stop here. my lord i cant believe you.
    Dave,

You are a complete blowhard. I would call you a horse's ass, but it would be an insult to the entire species. If moronic theatrics were a major in college, the world would have lost a geologist.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    I know this is potus and all, but I am posting this here because I know you guys will be honest with me.

I have a new puppy(out of FC Grady and SRS GRHHRC Abby). His call name is Ranger. His registered name will be Fishing Creeks Blackhawk Down.

You guys from the military, is this OK? I give all my dogs that start in my kennel a military themed name.

I think its fine and so do my buddies I served with, but I wanted a broad based opinion. Thanks ahead of time.
    AWESOME name for a pup!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i am sure you meant "years", and i understand you like the name, but being in reserve is not exactly a bad thing - far from it. you should be proud of yourself as we all are.
    Obviously my MOS wasn't clerk/typist.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Dave,

You are a complete blowhard. I would call you a horse's ass, but it would be an insult to the entire species. If moronic theatrics were a major in college, the world would have lost a geologist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your making my side hurt on that one.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Dave,

Now see, that there is funny as hell. Sorry Dave, but I think you may have earned that one. I don't think Jeff meant any disrespect or insensitivity with either of his posts. I asked for opinions and he gave one. I think you should lighten up on him some dude. I am scared you may have a coronary or something, and that would suck bro. Thanks for your opinion too.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Check out Ken Guthrie's thread on the RTF "Pretty Darn Cool".
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

This is funny/sad.
    Stump asked a legitimate question, and within two pages, it turned into a showcase of Gibson's insults.

That's the sad part. The funny part is the person who has the most posts on this thread NEVER SERVED, yet Stump made it clear in his original question that this was for "you guys from the military". Way to go Dave. Do you hang around paint ball fields with BDUs, vietnam caps and tell all the young boys your "war stories"??

I think there was concern for disrespecting fellow veterans, not college boys. And I think the vets here, and Yardley, made it clear no disrespect was perceived, rather honor and respect. Then came Gibson......
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    Now see, that there is funny as hell. Sorry Dave, but I think you may have earned that one. I don't think Jeff meant any disrespect or insensitivity with either of his posts. I asked for opinions and he gave one. I think you should lighten up on him some dude. I am scared you may have a coronary or something, and that would suck bro. Thanks for your opinion too.
    seriously? you felt no slight from his total misunderstanding of where you were coming from? you felt no slight that he felt that the men that died in that blackhawk dropping were not worthy remembering in you next pups name? oh no, all he saw was a piece of machinery going down, he doesnt see the flesh and blood and patriots within. and you defend that. fine. you got your opinion, funny, my opinion of powell was more apalling to you than his opinion of the men that died in that engagement. in my opinion, those men are the real heroes, not a lying politician.

and you really feel i was going to have a coronary?? shit man, i didnt use bold or caps or even italics. have you forgotten this is the internet?

well, ok. apparently i am totally wrong. if i am really this wrong, i am clearly where i dont belong. my apologies yardley. when the likes of stumpholehunter (who i revere with honor) defends the likes of you (who i dont) over me then clearly i am the lowest of the low.

CYA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Stump made it clear in his original question that this was for "you guys from the military".
    hmmm....ok, and yardley said:
    >>>
    Not a military guy, but why not Blackhawk Flier. It's a great helicopter. Not sure I would want to name my dog after one going down.
    <<<

so he is not a military guy either yet his opinion is ok but not mine???

typical leftist hypocrisy......

Banned

Dave,

just the same as name calling - great one there yardley!

just cant stand being shown the door, can you?