The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Said This????

Default Who Said This????

"So I came to my Christian faith later in life and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead — being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me."

Somebody's "mess kit" is gonna get full!!!!

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-29-2010 at 04:56 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

I know the answer. B.O. He did have to think long and hard to come up with that answer.
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    "So I came to my Christian faith later in life and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me."

Somebody's "mess kit" is gonna get full!!!!

RK
    Did he just say "an eye for an eye"

I find it interesting that the progressives are not commenting on Obama's talk with Jesus.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I find it interesting that the progressives are not commenting on Obama's talk with Jesus.

RK
    he's the phoniest of the phony in this issue.

I just can't wait for

"Actually......blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I find it interesting that people who claim to be "saved" themselves, or tell me and others like me that we will reach out to God before we die, and then questioning a man who was brought up in a secular household before "seeing the light" almost 20 years ago. Where was that skepticism when Bush went from being a fall down drunk when his father was running for V-P to being a born again Christian when his father was getting ready to run for President?

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Where was that skepticism when Bush went from being a fall down drunk when his father was running for V-P to being a born again Christian when his father was getting ready to run for President?
    Could it be a double-standard being applied? Could it be selective outrage??

Naaahhhh! Not from the radical right.

Really, I think that someone would TROLL for material like this is silly in the first place. (silly, but not at all surprising) That statement addresses something that should be PRIVATE between a man and his God. Anyone who sticks their nose into such issues needs to learn to MYOB. The real question is, 'is he a good president'? that is a whole 'nother debate, but the ideologues would rather spend time on this subject that the real ones that their party has no answers for.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Where was that skepticism when Bush went from being a fall down drunk when his father was running for V-P to being a born again Christian when his father was getting ready to run for President?
    Well, since the RTF POTUS didn't exist then, you don't know that the skepticism was nonexistent. You just assume it, right?

Ass-u-me regards,

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That statement addresses something that should be PRIVATE between a man and his God. Anyone who sticks their nose into such issues needs to learn to MYOB.
    Is it really wrong to "stick your nose in someone else's business" when they are making it public for all the world to see/read/hear? If it's so private, maybe he shouldn't have talked about it. Once he did talk about it, I would think that it's okay for the rest of us to talk about.

Let me preface this next statement by saying that I do not know the man, nor do I know his heart and I am not judging him, but giving my opinion based on what I see and know of him.

He can proclaim to be a Christian as hard and as frequent as he wants to, but the man doesn't live it. If you are going to make your faith as public as he has chosen to make his, then you better show us your faith by your actions rather than just your words. There are way too many things that he stands for that are directly against God for me to be happy with him putting himself in the Christian category. I just don't get how you tout the 'fact' that you are a Christian and openly, blatantly, and willingly go against God's word.