The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Just curious on how different folks interpret this story.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/ny...e.html?_r=1&hp

I'm thinking the Practical Joker needs to go to prison for a long time to think about what he did.
    If the guy was openly gay (although we don't really know his sexual orientation) and didn't kill himself, and was spied upon and that video was released without his consent, what should the punishment be?

because he decided to kill himself, adds an additional dimension to this but should the penalty for spying and releasing the video be the same in both cases?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Quit telling me what to do, first of all. Second, nobody had a melt down. I actually enjoy seeing you make an A$$ of yourself, and you've been doing it so often lately. I don't care WHAT you said, and I made that clear. Say what you want. Your words are shoe gum to me. I think in the context of this thread, I said all I needed to. Sorry if I don't fit YOUR agenda, and you made an a$$ of yourself, by jumping to conclusions, when you really should have kept your big mouth shut. YOU made the assumptions. YOU made an A$$ of yourself. I don't care. Get it? I don't care.

I'll share what I want about my family. You are the only one to take issue, and open you big mouth. You're all alone. Attention-whoring as usual.

Have a nice day, sorry if the truth hurts....
    the truth hurts you more than me sir. i am playing with you - you are having the meltdown and getting all upset.. fact:

dave ferraro mentions family, poster returns, dave ferraro goes mental because poster mentioned family.

pretty simple!

so tell me, how does a doctor seeing so many patients have time to post on the internet all day long? every doctor worth a crap i know is busy all day. i have an excuse - i am laid off and starting my own business. and all my work is computer based - yours is - well - NOT computer based to be blunt. need i go further?

plus i have a dog to train! and successfully at that!
    do you???

you do realize this whole forum is about training dogs, right? talk about potus but you should at least also know how to make a dog sit.

please enlighten me on your accomplishments with same........

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    the truth hurts you more than me sir. i am playing with you - you are having the meltdown and getting all upset.. fact:

dave ferraro mentions family, poster returns, dave ferraro goes mental because poster mentioned family.

pretty simple!

so tell me, how does a doctor seeing so many patients have time to post on the internet all day long? every doctor worth a crap i know is busy all day. i have an excuse - i am laid off and starting my own business. and all my work is computer based - yours is - well - NOT computer based to be blunt. need i go further?

plus i have a dog to train! and successfully at that!
    do you???

you do realize this whole forum is about training dogs, right? talk about potus but you should at least also know how to make a dog sit.

please enlighten me on your accomplishments with same........
    Buddy, I do more before 9 am than you do all day!
    Maybe if YOU didn't spend so much time on the internet, you would HAVE A JOB and not have to mooch off of all of us who DO ACTUALLY WORK!

and whoohoo...gonna start attacking dog training? You're the greatest!
    Good luck with the job hunt. If your internet scam doesn't work out, we can always use another chamber maid in the hospital. I know how good you are at spewing crap, maybe you can pick it up, too. Let me know if I can help.

You can tell.....I'm just-a meltin' down!! Yessiree!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I am rude????? ....
    David,

It is actually all about you. I went back and read the 20-30 posts you have made in just the last few days. More than 90% contained personal attacks on other posters. You can't seem to post on anything on POTUS without resorting to attacks on the person. It must be your way to cover the fact that almost none of your posts contain any fact based arguments. Not only do you bring bile to every post, you interpret everything said by anyone else on the assumption that their attitudes are as hate driven as your own. Why is it never enough to put forward your own position and back it with reasoned arguments? Are you incapable of formulating any? When a post is put forward that contains factual arguments for which you have no response or don't have the time to articulate an argument, why not simply say that or say nothing? A forum is for discussion and tends to be more enjoyable when there are diverse opinions. If you can't have a civil discussion with a person with whom you disagree (however strongly), why participate?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    David,

It is actually all about you. I went back and read the 20-30 posts you have made in just the last few days. More than 90% contained personal attacks on other posters. You can't seem to post on anything on POTUS without resorting to attacks on the person. It must be your way to cover the fact that almost none of your posts contain any fact based arguments. Not only do you bring bile to every post, you interpret everything said by anyone else on the assumption that their attitudes are as hate driven as your own. Why is it never enough to put forward your own position and back it with reasoned arguments? Are you incapable of formulating any? When a post is put forward that contains factual arguments for which you have no response or don't have the time to articulate an argument, why not simply say that or say nothing? A forum is for discussion and tends to be more enjoyable when there are diverse opinions. If you can't have a civil discussion with a person with whom you disagree (however strongly), why participate?
    nice try coming to your little brothers defense, , but its Dave thats having the meltdown - all brought upon himself!

as usual

however, i am very flattered that you take the time to research all my posts. can you provide the specific math computations and post quotes to support your conclusion?

so nice to know you care so much!
    Last edited by david gibson; 09-30-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Banned

Maybe if YOU didn't spend so much time on the internet, you would HAVE A JOB and not have to mooch off of all of us who DO ACTUALLY WORK!

and whoohoo...gonna start attacking dog training? You're the greatest!
    Good luck with the job hunt. If your internet scam doesn't work out, we can always use another chamber maid in the hospital. I know how good you are at spewing crap, maybe you can pick it up, too. Let me know if I can help.

You can tell.....I'm just-a meltin' down!! Yessiree!
    yes, we can tell - that is a great example of a meltdown! you are freaking out dude, you really need a chill pill.

um, job hunt? haven't done that in years. i DO have a JOB, its called my own company. 2 of them as a matter of fact. is it my fault that making a living off of photography involves using a computer????

nice melt down bro - keep up the personal attacks!

the only "doctor" i know that spends 10 hours a day arguing on the internet in an internet forum about retriever training and you have never trained one yourself...... - you should be proud!

do you put this on your resume or doctor quals???

but its Dave thats having the meltdown - all brought upon himself!

as usual

If you call sipping Coppola merlot, listening to Stevie Nicks, and checking in on POTUS while putting together a presentation to be given in Maui next year......then YESSIRee, I'm meltin' right on down! And loving it. Yup, you got me all flustered.

Ooh...Nikolai Znaider playing Sarasate just came on the shuffle....gotta go melt down some more...and refill the merlot. Gosh darn, I'm so flustered.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i'll concede that. i am quite certain you look at more a-holes by 9am than i do. heck, you have me beat at 5am just looking in the mirror......

Banned

If you call sipping Coppola merlot, listening to Stevie Nicks, and checking in on POTUS while putting together a presentation to be given in Maui next year......then YESSIRee, I'm meltin' right on down! And loving it. Yup, you got me all flustered.

Ooh...Nikolai Znaider playing Sarasate just came on the shuffle....gotta go melt down some more...and refill the merlot. Gosh darn, I'm so flustered.
    now see? thats all you had to do - have a nice merlot. you are far more mellow now. a glass 2 hours ago would have averted a lot of high blood pressure issues with you....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i'll concede that. i am quite certain you look at more a-holes by 9am than i do. heck, you have me beat at 5am just looking in the mirror......
    Hey Dave, if the photography thingy doesn't work out, you could always be a comedian. Never heard anything like that before. You get a star by your name for originality!

I'm holding back on replies....it would just be way too easy. And not fair. But if you could...send me a pic of yourself. I need some graphics for the proctalgia fugax talk.