The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atty: California gov candidate Meg Whitman knew housekeeper was in US illegally

Banned

Default Atty: California gov candidate Meg Whitman knew housekeeper was in US illegally

Well you righties bashed Colin Powell for his statement on illegals. What say you now about Meg Whittman who is running for Governor of California as a Republican accused of knowingly hiring an illegal as a maid for 9 years? Would be interesting to hear your comments. Or, just because she is a Republican you will stand by her side?

Gloria Allred, a Los Angeles attorney who represents Whitman's former maid, Nicky Diaz Santillan, said she would release evidence Thursday showing Whitman was aware of the maid's illegal status as far back as 2003, a claim Whitman denies.

Throughout her employment "Nicky was undocumented and ... Whitman was aware of her status," Allred said Wednesday.

Specifically, Whitman disputes that she received a 2003 letter from the Social Security Administration that said the Social Security number provided by the housekeeper did not match the name on file.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Well you righties bashed Colin Powell for his statement on illegals. What say you now about Meg Whittman who is running for Governor of California as a Republican accused of knowingly hiring an illegal as a maid for 9 years? Would be interesting to hear your comments. Or, just because she is a Republican you will stand by her side?

Gloria Allred, a Los Angeles attorney who represents Whitman's former maid, Nicky Diaz Santillan, said she would release evidence Thursday showing Whitman was aware of the maid's illegal status as far back as 2003, a claim Whitman denies.

Throughout her employment "Nicky was undocumented and ... Whitman was aware of her status," Allred said Wednesday.

Specifically, Whitman disputes that she received a 2003 letter from the Social Security Administration that said the Social Security number provided by the housekeeper did not match the name on file.
    if the evidence is shown to support the allegations then she pays the price, period.

nice try! i bet you were just salivating and rubbing your hands together in between bolding the main points, laughing like dick dastardly thinking you had us on the ropes.

sorry! no hypocrisy here like on the left. she should own up or show where the evidence is fabricated. cant believe the word of the maid until they show the proof, you know how hungry lawyers are. i bet she had a thousand liberal lawyers foaming at the mouth (just like you were) to represent her and bring whitman down.

let the truth prevail

Agree with David.

Since you like to ask this question else where. Would you support her if she was a Dem?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    Since you like to ask this question else where. Would you support her if she was a Dem?
    ding ding ding......thats a winner!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    Agree with David.

Of course not, Being an Independent. if someone of either party breaks the law they should pay for it.

Banned

Of course not, Being an Independent. if someone of either party breaks the law they should pay for it.
    please. you may claim that but we all know where you stand. a far left independent only has one party to stand with.

you are just like bill maher. saw him with oreilly last night, and orielly asked him what made him become such a lefty extremest when a few years back he was middle of the road.

as serious as he could be he stated that he hadnt changed a bit, but that everyone else has shifted soooo far right that he now appears left.

and to add to that nonsense, he also averred that there was no such thing as left extremists, only right extremists.

kinda like you and several others on this board who shall remain nameless....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    please. you may claim that but we all know where you stand. a far left independent only has one party to stand with.

you are just like bill maher. saw him with oreilly last night, and orielly asked him what made him become such a lefty extremest when a few years back he was middle of the road.

as serious as he could be he stated that he hadnt changed a bit, but that everyone else has shifted soooo far right that he now appears left.

and to add to that nonsense, he also averred that there was no such thing as left extremists, only right extremists.

kinda like you and several others on this board who shall remain nameless....
    O'rielly? No wonder you are such a right wing whacko. I'll bet you sisten to Limbaugh also

Banned

O'rielly? No wonder you are such a right wing whacko. I'll bet you sisten to Limbaugh also

beats the comedy channel! and yes, i watch o'reilly once or twice a week. he can be a bit arrogant but he is far more fair than any other rights or lefts out there. he has great discussions with john stewart and the like, they obviously both enjoy it, as opposed to hannity or limbaugh who cant "reach across the aisle". my guess is you have never watched oreilly with an open mind. that would make you a "pinhead". oreilley is fair enough to even dub barney frank a patriot once, he gives credit where credit is due. you just assume he is a whacko because you are told that he is the boogie man by your mentors.

and no, i dont "sisten" to limbaugh.

and what the heck is "sisten"? dude, the "s" key is seven whole keys away from the "l" key. that answers a lot of questions about you. hitting the bottle already before noon?

I don't particularly like Meg Whitman (too moderate), but who's her opponent, former Gov Moonbeam?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    beats the comedy channel! and yes, i watch o'reilly once or twice a week. he can be a bit arrogant but he is far more fair than any other rights or lefts out there. he has great discussions with john stewart and the like, they obviously both enjoy it, as opposed to hannity or limbaugh who cant "reach across the aisle". my guess is you have never watched oreilly with an open mind. that would make you a "pinhead". oreilley is fair enough to even dub barney frank a patriot once, he gives credit where credit is due. you just assume he is a whacko because you are told that he is the boogie man by your mentors.

and no, i dont "sisten" to limbaugh.

and what the heck is "sisten"? dude, the "s" key is seven whole keys away from the "l" key. that answers a lot of questions about you. hitting the bottle already before noon?

I am at work and no, I am not hitting the bottle there either. I don't even have any alcoholic beverages in my house.