The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Atty: California gov candidate Meg Whitman knew housekeeper was in US illegally

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    if the evidence is shown to support the allegations then she pays the price, period.

nice try! i bet you were just salivating and rubbing your hands together in between bolding the main points, laughing like dick dastardly thinking you had us on the ropes.

sorry! no hypocrisy here like on the left. she should own up or show where the evidence is fabricated. cant believe the word of the maid until they show the proof, you know how hungry lawyers are. i bet she had a thousand liberal lawyers foaming at the mouth (just like you were) to represent her and bring whitman down.

let the truth prevail
    Bingo. If she's guilty, let her deal with the consequences.

DANG! Another Roger Perry trolling plan THWARTED!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    [/B]

I am at work and no, I am not hitting the bottle there either. I don't even have any alcoholic beverages in my house.
    ahhhhh, i see. you take nips in the car on the way to work. that explains it.

hey - to each his own!

Specifically, Whitman disputes that she received a 2003 letter from the Social Security Administration that said the Social Security number provided by the housekeeper did not match the name on file.
    Roger,
    Do have any idea how often that pops up with born in the US female citizens?
    Women frequently fail to apply for a new ss card following marraige or divorce.
    Plus do you know how many pieces of mail the US postal services loses per year?
    Again, you are ignoring that the maid was an illegal and obviously blately breaking the law and forging documents.
    I'm not defending anyone knowingly hiring an illegal. I just want proof that Whitman knew, not some liberal lawyer trying to get Brown elected.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Roger,
    Do have any idea how often that pops up with born in the US female citizens?
    Women frequently fail to apply for a new ss card following marraige or divorce.
    Plus do you know how many pieces of mail the US postal services loses per year?
    Again, you are ignoring that the maid was an illegal and obviously blately breaking the law and forging documents.
    I'm not defending anyone knowingly hiring an illegal. I just want proof that Whitman knew, not some liberal lawyer trying to get Brown elected.
    From what I heard on the news this morning and what I gathered from it was Gloria Alred was waiting for Meg to deny knowing the maid was illegal and Gloria responded with she will reveal the proof at noon today. I presume that will be noon on the Pacific coast time.

Banned

From what I heard on the news this morning and what I gathered from it was Gloria Alred was waiting for Meg to deny knowing the maid was illegal and Gloria responded with she will reveal the proof at noon today. I presume that will be noon on the Pacific coast time.
    so all she has to do is say she misspoke, just like powell, and everything will be fine, right?

I'm waiting for the feds to do their job and charge the maid with perjury for stating on an I-9 that she was a legal perm resident. I won't hold by breath, but that is what should happen.

Well you righties bashed Colin Powell for his statement on illegals. What say you now about Meg Whittman who is running for Governor of California as a Republican accused of knowingly hiring an illegal as a maid for 9 years? Would be interesting to hear your comments. Or, just because she is a Republican you will stand by her side?

Gloria Allred, a Los Angeles attorney who represents Whitman's former maid, Nicky Diaz Santillan, said she would release evidence Thursday showing Whitman was aware of the maid's illegal status as far back as 2003, a claim Whitman denies.

Throughout her employment "Nicky was undocumented and ... Whitman was aware of her status," Allred said Wednesday.

Specifically, Whitman disputes that she received a 2003 letter from the Social Security Administration that said the Social Security number provided by the housekeeper did not match the name on file.
    So.....you are against illegal aliens and support border control???

Or is this a diversion so your guy doesn't have to face the issues??

Nice try.......

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So.....you are against illegal aliens and support border control???

Or is this a diversion so your guy doesn't have to face the issues??

Nice try.......

RK
    What do you mean by my guy? I don't live in California. I live in Florida remember? All of you bashed Colin Powell (probably because he has sided with Obama) when he made the remark about illegal immigrants on TV. Awful silence heard here about a Republican (not supporting Obama) that is running to be the governor of california that has had an illegal working for her for 9 years and when she fired the maid alledgely said "you don't know me and I don't know you"

What do you mean by my guy? I don't live in California. I live in Florida remember? All of you bashed Colin Powell (probably because he has sided with Obama) when he made the remark about illegal immigrants on TV. Awful silence heard here about a Republican (not supporting Obama) that is running to be the governor of california that has had an illegal working for her for 9 years and when she fired the maid alledgely said "you don't know me and I don't know you"
    YOUR GUY is any secular progressive left wing bleeding heart liberal in any race anywhere..

And you didn't answer either of the 2 specific questions.

Are you against illegal aliens?
    Are you for tighter border security?

I don't blame you, your in a corner of you own design, your side is good at that.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Roger,
    The maid produced fraudulent documents and additionally committed perjury on her I-9.
    Whitman even used an employment agency to find the maid. THe employment agency had also screened the maid. The documents produced by the maid satisfy I-9 employer verification requirements. How is this knowingly hiring an illegal. At this point these are the only documented facts that have been produced. The documents are available for viewing on TMZ's website. By the way, the liberal lawyer is a large campaign donor to Brown.