The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Atty: California gov candidate Meg Whitman knew housekeeper was in US illegally

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    YOUR GUY is any secular progressive left wing bleeding heart liberal in any race anywhere..

And you didn't answer either of the 2 specific questions.

Are you against illegal aliens?
    Are you for tighter border security?

I don't blame you, your in a corner of you own design, your side is good at that.

RK

To answer your questions (although in another thread you said you did not have to answer to me *** rembember the joke I made about poor ms. palin and her being on dancing with the stars) well I a against illegal aliens coming across our borders illegaly and yes, I am for tighter border security although with 2 wars still going on I don't know where we would get the personnel to keep watch on our borders from Texas to California or where we would get the money from to finance tighter security.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Roger,
    The maid produced fraudulent documents and additionally committed perjury on her I-9.
    Whitman even used an employment agency to find the maid. THe employment agency had also screened the maid. The documents produced by the maid satisfy I-9 employer verification requirements. How is this knowingly hiring an illegal. At this point these are the only documented facts that have been produced. The documents are available for viewing on TMZ's website. By the way, the liberal lawyer is a large campaign donor to Brown.
    What are the chances Whittman will carry the hispanic vote in California?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    What are the chances Whittman will carry the hispanic vote in California?
    This is nothing but a political stunt by the left wing nuts. Again, the maid committed fraud and perjury.
    She is illegal, should be charged for her crimes and the deported!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    This is nothing but a political stunt by the left wing nuts. Again, the maid committed fraud and perjury.
    She is illegal, should be charged for her crimes and the deported!
    and if it is proven Meg Whitman knew about the maid she hired was illegal what should happen to her since she flat out denied knowing the maid was an illegal on national television?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 09-30-2010 at 02:47 PM.

and if it is proven Meg Whitman knew about the maid she hired was illegal what should happen to her since she flat out denied knowing the maid was an illegal on national television?
    So far there is zero proof. According to the Dem's tax cheating is ok so why bother Meg who at the very least tried to follow the law in good faith unlike turbo tax Tim.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

To answer your questions (although in another thread you said you did not have to answer to me *** rembember the joke I made about poor ms. palin and her being on dancing with the stars) well I a against illegal aliens coming across our borders illegaly and yes, I am for tighter border security although with 2 wars still going on I don't know where we would get the personnel to keep watch on our borders from Texas to California or where we would get the money from to finance tighter security.
    Unemployment is hovering somewhere around 10%.

Just sayin...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Unemployment is hovering somewhere around 10%.

Just sayin...
    And you are bitching about Obama spending money and increasing the national debt. Where would the money come from to hire the people to patrol the borders?

Just another right winger flapping his gums with no real solutions to the problems.

Just like the Republicans that want to restructure the health care bill but have not come up with any solid solutions. Just like the Republicans want to reduce spending but do not know where to make the cuts. Just like the Republicans that want the tax cuts for the wealthy to continue but bitch about the national debt. They just flap their mouths but bring no viable answers to the problems and how to fix them.

Of course not, Being an Independent. if someone of either party breaks the law they should pay for it.
    Independent my A$$ ........
    Chad Radt
    HR Wildrose Theodores Lucky Seven MH, "Seven"
    Say Good Night Irene QAA, "Peace"

Fuel the Champion Within, PURINA ProPlan Performance
    TriTronics Dealer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    Independent my A$$ ........
    Damn right I am an Independent. Just tired of the way the economy is going with no one having any answers and that includes the Democrats. Obama at least has kept us from going into a depression which is where we were headed before he took office.

By the way, I was just comparing the statements that both Whitman and Powell made as both are Republicans but only one of them was blasted.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 09-30-2010 at 03:32 PM.

Your right RP,I said that and you don't have to answer to me.
    But you did, with a solid answer, I respect that.

But we agree on something.
    However, it appears if the feds can't do it, AZ had a plan, it was blocked by Holder.

Why not let AZ take care of it if Obama won't (dosen't want to)?

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 09-30-2010 at 04:00 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis