The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84

Thread: Roger Perry's Bush Support Comparison

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    dude drop the chicken crap. i already mentioned i was against his decision to go into iraq. thats not the only thing i disagreed with. but when i see you pull more liberal crap from the web i am not going to waste my time. all i have to see is "bush lied to go to war" and i know its not worth my time.

  2. #12
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    ah shot, after typing my above reply, I jumped one thread over, and realized I better delete it , or get accused of plagarizing the "ding" thing! I'm sure RK is checking time stamps to see who posted first. Let me just admit, I think he beat me to it, so I'll concede and delete.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    ah shot, after typing my above reply, I jumped one thread over, and realized I better delete it , or get accused of plagarizing the "ding" thing! I'm sure RK is checking time stamps to see who posted first. Let me just admit, I think he beat me to it, so I'll concede and delete.
    not plagiarism, its just flattery and mimicry. you have a habit of copying RK and me in replies, then you just take what we said and change 2 words and throw it back.

    its ok, i understand you had second thoughts on this one, but i dont care. i realize its hard for you to be original.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    dude drop the chicken crap. i already mentioned i was against his decision to go into iraq. thats not the only thing i disagreed with. but when i see you pull more liberal crap from the web i am not going to waste my time. all i have to see is "bush lied to go to war" and i know its not worth my time.
    David, you said there were somthings you disagreed with during the Bush Administration but there is nothing in the Obama administration you have agreed with or liked since the day he took office. Yet you stated there were only somethings in the Bush administration you did not agree with or like. So If Bush had been a democrat you would have agreed with some of the things he had done before and during his presidency?

  5. #15
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    you know the only thing he will come up with is that he lied to go to war and make his friends rich.

    give him time to google, maybe we can get something fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    my lord man, he is no longer president. you must sit and seethe all day snarling and thinking about how much you hate bush, and cant stand it when we criticize obama.

    yeah. thats an "independent" there.....
    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    great google work - you came through for me! i noticed you got all the 7 points from here:

    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sev...gs-about-bushs

    your opening paragraph (George Bush likes to present himself as a straight-talking, regular guy. But it's an act -) came verbatim from here:

    http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

    in fact, everything else - even "click the allegation of your choice" came from here:

    http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm



    is there a single, original thought in your head? is there one word in your string of posts above that is yours and yours alone? is all you do is scour the internet for fellow tin hat aficionados that share your opinion?

    i would call this plagiarism, but you wouldnt understand because you think this is normal behavior. if you copy something verbatim you should cite the source, or at least put it in quotes so we can see you are quoting someone else.

    post 5 came from who knows where. everything you posted above is repeated throughout the net VERBATIM. nice bit of work there. if you ever get an original thought in your own head to discuss let us know.........
    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    dude drop the chicken crap. i already mentioned i was against his decision to go into iraq. thats not the only thing i disagreed with. but when i see you pull more liberal crap from the web i am not going to waste my time. all i have to see is "bush lied to go to war" and i know its not worth my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    not plagiarism, its just flattery and mimicry. you have a habit of copying RK and me in replies, then you just take what we said and change 2 words and throw it back.

    its ok, i understand you had second thoughts on this one, but i dont care. i realize its hard for you to be original.
    Interesting progression of comments. First you opine that Roger won't come up with anything except Iraq. Then you complain that he is a Bush hater because he came up with so much after having been specifically challenged to do so. Then you complain that all of his information came from the web and that he was plagiarizing even though his links make clear the source of his comments (plagiarism means that you used someone else's work and failed to give credit where credit was due.). Finally you say you won't waste your time responding evne though RP was simply doing what he was challenged to do. In fact, the only substantive response is a piece of drivel that is itself copied from the Internet with no attribution that says that none of the collapse can be blamed on Bush because the Democrats won control of Congress after he had already trashed our economy and the wars. If that is the standard to be used, the Democrats were responsible for the Reagan boom.

  6. #16
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    not plagiarism, its just flattery and mimicry. you have a habit of copying RK and me in replies, then you just take what we said and change 2 words and throw it back.

    its ok, i understand you had second thoughts on this one, but i dont care. i realize its hard for you to be original.
    HAHAHAHA. You funny too!

    You essentially just take what I say, change the order of the words, and call it yours. (see, I used "plagarism" in my post, now you used it...COPYCAT!)

    Hey, isn't that what we all do, since the english language has a finite lexicon?

    I gues since I try to use a noun, verb, and various articles and modifiers in my sentences, you'll accuse me of copying your elements of style next?

    You're too much!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    David, you said there were somthings you disagreed with during the Bush Administration but there is nothing in the Obama administration you have agreed with or liked since the day he took office. Yet you stated there were only somethings in the Bush administration you did not agree with or like. So If Bush had been a democrat you would have agreed with some of the things he had done before and during his presidency?
    i am not a republican, i am a right of center libertarian, therefore i tend to agree more with republicans, but i never vote a straight ticket, voted only in one primary because carter was so bad - it was that long ago. so your question is moot, but to make you happy, if he was a democrat i wopuld have agreed and disagreed on the same issues as i did with bush.

    did bush do some bad and/or stupid things? that i dont agree with? yes, but his general philosophy is far more in line with mine than is that of a socialistic spread-the-wealth charlatan who rides in on a white horse and hoodwinks the masses - the useful idiots - to vote for him on a promise of hope and change when there has been none.

    done. i will give you credit though, this is the most diverse your topic has ever been and you have restrained from using huge bold letters.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    HAHAHAHA. You funny too!

    You essentially just take what I say, change the order of the words, and call it yours. (see, I used "plagarism" in my post, now you used it...COPYCAT!)

    Hey, isn't that what we all do, since the english language has a finite lexicon?

    I gues since I try to use a noun, verb, and various articles and modifiers in my sentences, you'll accuse me of copying your elements of style next?

    You're too much!

    sigh.....there you go again.

    the difference is i spelled plagiarism correctly.

    did you already forget your "gib and little gib" copycat of yardley and little yardley? you history is rife with similar gaffes.

  9. #19
    Senior Member troy schwab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    In fact, the only substantive response is a piece of drivel that is itself copied from the Internet with no attribution that says that none of the collapse can be blamed on Bush because the Democrats won control of Congress after he had already trashed our economy and the wars. If that is the standard to be used, the Democrats were responsible for the Reagan boom.
    Yardley, since you are so quick to dismiss this "drivel", please tell us what part of it is untrue? Good luck with that. Fannie and Freddie was the snowball that went rolling down the mountain, which Bush DID try and stop several times. Did he not? Please answer THIS question.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Interesting progression of comments. First you opine that Roger won't come up with anything except Iraq. Then you complain that he is a Bush hater because he came up with so much after having been specifically challenged to do so. Then you complain that all of his information came from the web and that he was plagiarizing even though his links make clear the source of his comments (plagiarism means that you used someone else's work and failed to give credit where credit was due.). [[/B]Finally you say you won't waste your time responding evne though RP was simply doing what he was challenged to do. I didnt challenge him, therefore i reserve the right not to waste MY time since it was not me.In fact, the only substantive response is a piece of drivel that is itself copied from the Internet with no attribution that says that none of the collapse can be blamed on Bush because the Democrats won control of Congress after he had already trashed our economy and the wars. If that is the standard to be used, the Democrats were responsible for the Reagan boom.
    not a word of it is his original thought, not even the lead in comments. thats my issue. anyone can go and copy a bunch of bush complaints from leftist bloggers. if i did the same with obama it would need a separate forum.

    carry on, i already said it was a waste.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •