The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Roger Perry's Bush Support Comparison

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Actually, Alex, I gave him my opinion of anything Bush may have done wrong. Read the entire thread carefully. You won't miss it. And besides, as I have stated numerous times, I want to have a discussion with Roger, not the author of an obscure online blog. When he comes up with ideas of his own, not those that belong to someone else that he googled, I will spend my time responding to him. I refuse to spend hours of my time researching and responding to 5 minutes of google work.
    Duck, you stated you only got interested in politics a couple of years ago which means you are not familiar with the decisions Bush 43 made since 2001 when he took office. I suggest you google some of the things he did between 2001 and 2008 and comment on them. You probably were not even old enough to vote in the 2000 election.

Read up on some of the Bush 43 history first. I gave you plenty of examples to choose from.

Banned

Here ya go, big boy. You asked the question. We all know what it is. Now give us specific things that Bush did for us to give you an opinion of.

There, I did the hard work for you. Since Bush 'made decisions every day' like you said, it should be easy for you to list the good and bad things that he did for us. I promise, we'll answer you.
    I provided you the list of specific things Bush did. Where in your post does it say I have to use my own words.

I will sum up my thoughts on his presidency like this...If he lied, I don't approve. If he was unethical, I don't approve. If he did something illegal, I don't approve. I don't give a crap whether he has a D or R behind his name, unlike you.
    Here ya go Roger. For the second time. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that biased website you posted and I don't have time to check every claim against reputable sources. I have already told you what I think about your cut and paste chicked turd bull crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I provided you the list of specific things Bush did. Where in your post does it say I have to use my own words.
    You are correct.

I apologize for expecting grown men to be able think for themselves without being specifically told to do so.

Julie, I wasn't a RealtorŪ until 1993, so had no previous experience to compare to. Your post was very educational to me.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Julie, I wasn't a RealtorŪ until 1993, so had no previous experience to compare to. Your post was very educational to me.
    But nor to Roger Dodger.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

You are correct.

I apologize for expecting grown men to be able think for themselves without being specifically told to do so.
    What was I supposed to do change a few words around. No way could I provide you with accurate quotes without using references to what happened or what was said. You made the challenge now back it up. If it is of any help, you can use google and quote any source you like. Remember the subject was if Bush was a Democrat instead of a Republican would you have supported his decisions or would you have bashed him. I gave you enough subjects to comment on and if you need more, I will oblige. So far all I see is you bashing Obama is it because he is a Democrat or because he is black or is it a combination of both?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    So far all I see is you bashing Obama is it because he is a Democrat or because he is black or is it a combination of both?
    Sorry, Roger. I am not ignorant and I am not a racist and I don't appreciate being accused of either. I am done with this conversation due to the fact that you are unable to have a civil conversation using your own thoughts and 'supposed' intelligence.

As far as you not being able to come up with any except for what google came up with for you, I guess I just thought that since you harbor so much disdain and hate for the man, you must have certain things in your mind that stick out that you could have brought up without help of google.

I really wanted to have this conversation with you, but you are obviously incapable.

I will post this quote again for the troll. This is my answer regarding any decision made by anyone, including Bush and Obama.

I will sum up my thoughts on his presidency like this...If he lied, I don't approve. If he was unethical, I don't approve. If he did something illegal, I don't approve. I don't give a crap whether he has a D or R behind his name, unlike you.

Banned

Sorry, Roger. I am not ignorant and I am not a racist and I don't appreciate being accused of either. I am done with this conversation due to the fact that you are unable to have a civil conversation using your own thoughts and 'supposed' intelligence.

As far as you not being able to come up with any except for what google came up with for you, I guess I just thought that since you harbor so much disdain and hate for the man, you must have certain things in your mind that stick out that you could have brought up without help of google.

I really wanted to have this conversation with you, but you are obviously incapable.
    Your avatar looks like a duck, but your words sound like a chicken.

Yoiu initiated a challenge to Roger, who then accepted it. Now you appear to refuse to comment or engage him in debate because he used & cited internet sources? Talk about a lame excuse.

Like I said it appears Roger owns a "chicken" that looks like a duck.

It is put up or shut up time for you duck