The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Smart or Stoopid GDG not political

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

whatever would we do without your divine guidance?

we could watch the TV show breaking bad, that is how I got all my meth info. And I knew knowing what Jesus spoke would come in handy someday! The test was like a wicked fast trivia game and I thought it was fun......... but gosh you all can argue about anything.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    we could watch the TV show breaking bad, that is how I got all my meth info. And I knew knowing what Jesus spoke would come in handy someday! The test was like a wicked fast trivia game and I thought it was fun......... but gosh you all can argue about anything.
    With us, it transcends science, it's an art form!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    With us, it transcends science, it's an art form!!

RK
    any chance you get to show a 30 scorer where he is wrong you take it! yardely is like the ted shih of POTUS..........

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    And I knew knowing what Jesus spoke would come in handy someday!
    If you were muslim, and contemplating blowing yourself up in order to obtain your 40 virgins (personally, I would take a few virgins, but prefer a little more experienced gals for the rest) it would be very important, as the true aramaic translation of that passage implies something like the equivalent of 40 bushels of ripe grapes, not a stable of burkas. I can get that at Shop-n-Save with a little advance notice, no C4 needed. Not that Jesus promised this anyway, but mohammed also spoke aramaic, supposedly. I wasn't there.

I took the test, and had fun. Even missing the first two due to delay of game penalties, I was happy with my score. I will not post it here, to avoid a barrage of accusations of Chicago-style test taking. Or to avoid embarrassing myself, whichever the case may be.....
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If you were muslim, and contemplating blowing yourself up in order to obtain your 40 virgins (personally, I would take a few virgins, but prefer a little more experienced gals for the rest) it would be very important, as the true aramaic translation of that passage implies something like the equivalent of 40 bushels of ripe grapes, not a stable of burkas. I can get that at Shop-n-Save with a little advance notice, no C4 needed. Not that Jesus promised this anyway, but mohammed also spoke aramaic, supposedly. I wasn't there.

I took the test, and had fun. Even missing the first two due to delay of game penalties, I was happy with my score. I will not post it here, to avoid a barrage of accusations of Chicago-style test taking. Or to avoid embarrassing myself, whichever the case may be.....
    what a joke, yardley already posted his 30, and rp his 20, so what do you have to lose? like i said, its not a "intelligence test", its a "knowledge test" - so one is penalized for not knowing all the street level drug lingo. lol

the only reason i would not post my score is if i had got a 30 or a 17 or less, i wouldnt want to come off as either pompous or dumber than a blind obama voter. but apparently some dont mind doing that. thats cool, i mean no disrespect, just sayin.....i truly feel all those that posted their scores are good honest folk. i have a much better opinion of RP after this. i have a lesser opinion of those that were afraid to take it and have to see in their own mind how they compared, or actually took it and were to wimpy to post the score. oh well - the damage is done!

again - thanks RP! that was fun. not an IQ test but fun, so there is no reason for anyone to feel bad about not knowing the common street names for bad drugs......

but hey, dogger says i was just trolled anyway so its all just a joke, right??

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    what a joke, yardley already posted his 30, and rp his 20, so what do you have to lose? like i said, its not a "intelligence test", its a "knowledge test" - so one is penalized for not knowing all the street level drug lingo. lol

the only reason i would not post my score is if i had got a 30 or a 17 or less, i wouldnt want to come off as either pompous or dumber than a blind obama voter. but apparently some dont mind doing that. thats cool, i mean no disrespect, just sayin.....i truly feel all those that posted their scores are good honest folk. i have a much better opinion of RP after this. i have a lesser opinion of those that were afraid to take it and have to see in their own mind how they compared, or actually took it and were to wimpy to post the score. oh well - the damage is done!

again - thanks RP! that was fun. not an IQ test but fun, so there is no reason for anyone to feel bad about not knowing the common street names for bad drugs......

but hey, dogger says i was just trolled anyway so its all just a joke, right??
    What kept killing me was the question about where Obama was born!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

thank you yardly....

I must have been rushed, read "crank" and it was "crack"

becasue I came to the conclusion...that "ICE and Crank" are the same thing...which you did point out like I, is the same thing.

the other option must have been smack...which to you old timers is Herion....it goes by MANY MANY MANY other names now-a-days..

I knew..you REALLY SMRT..I mean SMART...(thanks Homer Simpson!!!) guys would come to point out my STOOPIDITY.

NCA