The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Smart or Stoopid GDG not political

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    oh, but since you are just trolling and jerking our chains why would we do that????
    David don't take everything so seriously. A friend sent me that test in an email and I just thought I would pass it along here for people to have a little fun with nothing more, nothing less. Hope you had fun with it. My score was average which I guess makes me neither smart or stoopid.

Funny, even a stupid test gets an argument going...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I guess you only see your own smilies, dont you?
    JD
    ??????????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Funny, even a stupid test gets an argument going...
    yup. and who started it? roger admitted he put it up for fun and thats what we were all doing until dogger had to try to take some digs....

thanks roger, i did enjoy it. had my wife take it too, she was pissed because i watched over her shoulder...

tell you what buddy - post some more fun like this. if this is you pulling our chains then we dont mind....

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    yup. and who started it? roger admitted he put it up for fun and thats what we were all doing until dogger had to try to take some digs....

thanks roger, i did enjoy it. had my wife take it too, she was pissed because i watched over her shoulder...

tell you what buddy - post some more fun like this. if this is you pulling our chains then we dont mind....
    I went back and took the 'test' this afternoon, David. My score was 25. I guess that makes us 'equal' in some sort of parallel universe.

As far as 'fun' goes, takin' digs and swipe's at one another is what we do here on PP.

"buy the ticket,
    take the ride", HST

Trivial Pursuit Regards, JD

BTW smilies are sometimes so not much physical, as implied.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    and the first question is a trick question......I guess I should have because ANY on the 3 choices were correct.

NCA
    Just curious but what was "your" 1st question? Mine was 'Which word was Japanese?" And I KNOW that all 3 were NOT correct. Also there's different ?'s if you take it multiple times.

Assuming it was the "Obama birth location" question regards.

Btw 24 as well
    Last edited by BrianW; 10-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Ok, as I reported earlier today I scored a 21. My two college students in the house scored 11, my wife an 18, and my son that leaves for the Navy in a day and 1/2 scored 23. He's the youngest in the house. What might one surmize? That ones level of ignorance is dependant on... a) the material used to test. b) the format used to test. c) none of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    29, but I didn't see any trick questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Just curious but what was "your" 1st question? Mine was 'Which word was Japanese?" And I KNOW that all 3 were NOT correct. Also there's different ?'s if you take it multiple times.

Assuming it was the "Obama birth location" question regards.

Btw 24 as well
    I guess there must be a random question sequence or something (I didnt take it a second time) because your first quetions was different than mine...

My first question was the Meth question...choices were 1. Ice 2. Crank 3. I cant remember....

depending on where your from and which decade your from...Ice and Crank are the same thing...

out west the most common term for meth is Crank...I know if your from the Hawaiin (sp???) Islands it is refered to as ICE...ICE actually refers to a VERY pure form of Meth....

The third term was also if I remember a common name for meth, but it is a southern name I think....

I got that wrinkled look when I read it and then figured I would wait to see question 2 and figure out if the test is a sham....I think it was as mentioned...a goofy "pop culture" "cross generational" 'hodge-podge" of STOOPID questions.

NCA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JJaxon View Post
    Ok, as I reported earlier today I scored a 21. My two college students in the house scored 11, my wife an 18, and my son that leaves for the Navy in a day and 1/2 scored 23. He's the youngest in the house. What might one surmize? That ones level of ignorance is dependant on... a) the material used to test. b) the format used to test. c) none of the above.
    well first of all, this was not an IQ test though it claimed it was related or whatever.. it had a few too many cultural questions - ie. the meth, the car, japanese word, etc. . iq tests stick to the basic math you should be able to do in your head or other basic concepts that should weed out the bias from one living in texas from one in say, vermont.

it was fun anyway, thanks to roger for that!

but of course, it was all just a troll and you really jerked my chain, didnt you???

Finally got a chance to take it. I got a 20, but I think the timer freaked me out. I think I would have done much better without that...