The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: A little chuckle for Monday Morning non political

Banned

Default A little chuckle for Monday Morning non political

Why Sharks Circle You Before Attacking

Two great white sharksswimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship. "Follow me son" the father sharksaid to the son shark andthey swam to the mass of people. "First we swim around them a few times with just thetip of our fins showing." And they did."Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did. "Now we eat everybody." And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked,"Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swimaround and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because theytaste better without the crap inside!"

Good one.....

NCA

Subject: Fw: Breaking News!

BREAKING NEWS!!

To save the economy, in September, 2010, the Obama administration will start deporting

All of the old people (instead of illegals) in order to Lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

I started crying when I thought of you.

RUN, YOU OLD BUZZARD, RUN!!

Well....what can I say?

Someone sent it to me

and I'm not going alone!
    Last edited by Gerry Clinchy; 10-06-2010 at 02:14 PM.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Whew! Looks like I'm safe. See ya old farts!

This one is political ... but non-partisan

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut.

After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Congressman came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Congressman was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Ye-gawds, wonder where he is going to deport me to

A cruse ship in the Bahamas would be nice
    "there is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
    Herbert Spencer